Location: Nashville, TN
Department: Project Management
Years’ Experience: 4 - 6 years
Reports to: Senior Project Manager
A strong Project Manager possesses well-honed skills in the full range of Project Management approaches that bring complex integrated campaigns to life, from business development until final delivery and project close. The professional will be responsible for driving the workflow process to assist in scoping, budgeting, scheduling, and delivering innovative, integrated programs. They will also help drive agency profitability and an enterprise-level approach to execution, always looking for ways we can improve our process and efficiency.
We are the home for all top talent who share our purpose and values. We’re honored to be consistently named a best place to work, both locally and nationally, and we strive to live up to that title. Our growth as an agency, our reputation, and our work will be fueled by a foundation of diversity and inclusion that is reflected in our staff and the amazing work we do each day.
At ReviveHealth, diversity, equity, and inclusion are strategic imperatives and moral obligations. The strength and resonance of our work depend on a deep understanding of real people of all races, gender identities, sexual identities, and cultural backgrounds, and we have a moral and business responsibility to elevate these diverse experiences in everything we do.
Our focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion is central to cultivating a culture of personal and professional growth that lets us do brilliant and relevant work for our clients. We seek to grow always in our understanding and addressing issues of injustice that affect marginalized people. Together and individually, we work to make ReviveHealth an inclusive environment where equality is expected, where respect is the cost of entry for all, and brave conversations make us — and our work — stronger. We are lifelong learners, recognizing that the work of DEI is never complete and that leaning into hard things inspires growth and greatness for ourselves and for our clients.
Includes, but not limited to the following:
- Exhibits strong understanding of integrated marketing communications programs, the process for creative design and development, the materials trafficking process, and advocates for these processes as needed.
- Closely collaborates with other Project Managers within function.
- Assists in project forecasting to ensure appropriate hours and assignments used to predict agency revenues and determine resource needs.
- Determine resource needs for client projects and ensures right resources are cast to the needs by working closely with Department Leads, SVP Research Management and other members of the PMO
- Develops budgets and pricing for new business and organic growth-related scopes of work.
- Develops and manages multiple, comprehensive project schedules to meet targeted deadlines in a fast-paced, fluid, and entrepreneurial environment.
- Organizes and sets clear expectations for all project tasks and deliverables and holds project team members accountable for meeting deadlines.
- Monitors and documents changes in project scope, and makes adjustments as needed to ensure project timelines, budgets, and quality are not adversely affected.
- Helps facilitate and implement a streamlined workflow of agency processes.
- Facilitates collaboration on a fully integrated team.
- Maintains vendor relationships. Communicates project schedule shifts confirming availability of vendor and escalates risk for sourcing new vendors as necessary.
- Manages and works with multiple internal and external resources (such as specialty vendors, production partners, traditional print outlets, and other fulfillment counterparts as needed by the program) to meet the needs of complex engagements.
Success Looks Like
- Managed a project in a way that allowed the team the flexibility to be innovative and creative while also being profitable.
- Saw an issue with timing, communicated it clearly to the team and client, and found a way to mitigate our risk while also meeting a tight turn around.
- Saw inefficiency in process and proposed a new way to work that the agency incorporated.
- Mentored a junior team member through a tough project and helped them finish strong.
- Billable target of 75%.
- PMP certification and/or knowledge of project management tools/methodologies required.
- Experience working within an integrated marketing communications agency with knowledge of marketing, advertising, digital, creative and public relations functions strongly preferred.
- Strong negotiation and conflict management skills.
- Ability to manage multiple workstreams.
- Ability to work in an open-office environment within a fast-paced, high-growth agency.
ReviveHealth is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. ReviveHealth recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.