Location: Nashville, TN
Department: Business Operations
Years’ Experience: 2+ years
Reports to: Sr. Talent Manager
Seeking a partner to our Executive Assistant to provide administrative support for key leaders and act as the ambassador of first impressions in our Nashville office. This is an office-based role (post-pandemic) role that welcome guests & Revivers to the office, fields incoming calls and mail, and supports a few leaders with calendar management, and a broader set of leaders with travel arrangements. As a direct representation of the ReviveHealth Brand the Administrative Assistant sets the tone for the office, represents our culture and brand. Attitude is everything in this role. We are looking for a capable, motivated, service-minded, hospitality appreciating, individual who shines when there is a hustle in the office and long list of things to accomplish.
We are the home for all top talent who share our purpose and values. We’re honored to be consistently named a best place to work, both locally and nationally, and we strive to live up to that title. Our growth as an agency, our reputation, and our work will be fueled by a foundation of diversity and inclusion that is reflected in our staff and the amazing work we do each day.
At ReviveHealth, diversity, equity, and inclusion are strategic imperatives and moral obligations. The strength and resonance of our work depend on a deep understanding of real people of all races, gender identities, sexual identities, and cultural backgrounds, and we have a moral and business responsibility to elevate these diverse experiences in everything we do.
Our focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion is central to cultivating a culture of personal and professional growth that lets us do brilliant and relevant work for our clients. We seek to grow always in our understanding and addressing issues of injustice that affect marginalized people. Together and individually, we work to make ReviveHealth an inclusive environment where equality is expected, where respect is the cost of entry for all, and brave conversations make us — and our work — stronger. We are lifelong learners, recognizing that the work of DEI is never complete and that leaning into hard things inspires growth and greatness for ourselves and for our clients.
Includes, but not limited to the following:
Key Leader Support (for a few SVP/EVP leaders that require dedicated support)
- Calendar management for a few key leaders (SVP/EVP) including coordination of both internal and external meetings, last minute changes and adjustments due to changes in priority, and forward thinking to prevent and avoid future scheduling conflicts.
- Support VPs with logistical support for on-site client events, including booking conference rooms, setting up conference rooms, ordering food (etc.)
- Ensure that all required and necessary technology is in working order for meetings and client visits
- Bridge connection across locations, planning meetings and travel to make the most of live interactions where possible and using collaboration tools to achieve high quality results when travel isn’t possible/appropriate.
- Schedule and book travel in Concur for the VPs you work with, making sure the expenses are processed in a timely manner
Act as the ambassador of the Nashville office;
- Greet visitors and delivery personnel from the front desk
- Answer and screen incoming calls, route calls to the appropriate staff, and maintain general voicemail inbox.
- Coordinate incoming and outgoing mail and deliveries – prepare packages and shipping labels for the company
- Offer travel support via Concur for remote staff as needed
Success Looks Like
- I noticed a calendar conflict that caused a one of my leaders to be double booked on two important meetings and was able to adjust and ensure that they could be present for both
- Upon arrival I was able to greet an external client, store their luggage away, and get them comfortable while waiting for the team
- I was able to support the Brand Experience Manager in execution of an internal event without missing any of my regular duties & responsibilities!
- Through perseverance and creativity, I was able to secure a flight/hotel combo for a key Revive leader that worked well for the client meeting and for their individual preferences and needs.
- You know everyone’s name, where they sit, what they do, - at Revive and with some of our clients, our partners in the building and key vendors.
- You anticipated needs of staff based on something you noticed or heard in conversations and flagged to Talent team
- 2+ years’ experience with administrative support
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Motivated problem-solver with a strong drive for reaching desired outcomes
- Growth mindset/passion for learning and continuous improvement
- Ability to multitask and work in a high-volume, open office environment
- Penchant for organization, cleanliness and orderly appearances
ReviveHealth is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. ReviveHealth recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.