Vice President, Technology
Location: Nashville, TN
Years’ Experience: 8-10+ years
Reports to: SVP, Marketing Group Lead
A successful VP, Technology is passionate about creating insight-based and technology-enabled marketing and customer experiences. They will take a technology-first approach to the development and delivery of marketing and communication assets that meet our clients’ current needs while also establishing the future state experiences for audience engagement and operational efficiency. The ideal candidate will be a solution-oriented technology leader with the ability to deliver proper code and product both on-time and on budget. They will optimize solutions so that end products for users, clients, and internal teams are simple and easy-to-use. They will have a deep understanding and experience of the full development process, and will be expected to lead the definition, development, and delivery of digital projects. The VP, Technology drives strategy, innovation, delivery and best practices for the agency and its clients. The candidate must demonstrate a proven ability to work with other leaders across multiple functional areas including Client Relations, Business Strategy & Growth, Insights, Project Management, Creative, Operations, and IT, setting the best balance between technology strategies and organizational priorities.
We are the home for all top talent who share our purpose and values. We’re honored to be consistently named a best place to work, both locally and nationally, and we strive to live up to that title. Our growth as an agency, our reputation, and our work will be fueled by a foundation of diversity and inclusion that is reflected in our staff and the amazing work we do each day.
At ReviveHealth, diversity, equity, and inclusion are strategic imperatives and moral obligations. The strength and resonance of our work depend on a deep understanding of real people of all races, gender identities, sexual identities, and cultural backgrounds, and we have a moral and business responsibility to elevate these diverse experiences in everything we do.
Our focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion is central to cultivating a culture of personal and professional growth that lets us do brilliant and relevant work for our clients. We seek to grow always in our understanding and addressing issues of injustice that affect marginalized people. Together and individually, we work to make ReviveHealth an inclusive environment where equality is expected, where respect is the cost of entry for all, and brave conversations make us — and our work — stronger. We are lifelong learners, recognizing that the work of DEI is never complete and that leaning into hard things inspires growth and greatness for ourselves and for our clients.
Includes, but not limited to the following:
- Recommend and execute technology solutions that align with business priorities/needs, and marketing strategies
- Coordinate with clients’ business technology groups on various project deliverables and client technology specific guidelines
- Coordinate with client and partner technology leads on security policies and procedures
- Collaborate with various client relationship teams/business development on digital tactics and new initiatives to promote to clients
- Contribute and commit to project plans with defined tasks, requirements and timelines, for timely, cost-effective and quality deliverables
- Establish development process and guidelines within the agency
- Document and comply with processes following a mix of agile, waterfall and other applicable methodologies
- Stay abreast of industry trends, tools and technologies keeping innovation at the forefront
- Research and develop prototypes to demonstrate new technologies
- Mentor team members on new technologies/languages
- Communicate advanced technical concepts to non-technical audiences
Success Looks Like
- A client asked for a new approach to their technology needs and I was able to recommend innovative opportunities for them to better reach their target audiences through new technology
- I was able to provide insight for technology solutions to a pitch for new business that made the potential client excited about our offerings of the digital capability
- Our AOR and longtime client has shown a significant increase business in a competitive service line offering due to our optimization of their CRM and marketing automation systems
- Minimum 8 years’ experience, with 2-3+ years’ management experience
- Experience in healthcare and direct experience with HIPAA regulations required; experience with Health Services, Health Systems, or Health Technology a plus.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Ability to implement marketing technologies from scratch, inherit and improve technologies, or rip and replace existing technologies
- Highly motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced team environment and is readily adaptable to changing market and organizational dynamics
- Natural curiosity, and excitement to stay abreast with the latest marketing technology trends and best practices
- Ability to think outside of the box
- Flexibility and willingness to work on a broad variety of tasks
- Experience integrating marketing applications with enterprise applications/platforms
Working knowledge of the following:
- Marketing Automation Systems such as Marketo, Eloqua and Hubspot
- CRM platforms such as Salesforce, Advisory Board, Insightly
- Digital Analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Tag Management Solutions (Tealium), Omniture
- Content Management Systems such as Drupel, Wordpress, iApps, PHPfusion
ReviveHealth is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. ReviveHealth recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.