RevenueCat makes building, analyzing, and growing mobile subscriptions easy. We launched as part of Y Combinator's summer 2018 batch and today are handling more than $2B of in-app purchases annually across thousands of apps.
We are a mission driven, remote-first company that is building the standard for mobile subscription infrastructure. Top apps like VSCO, Notion, and ClassDojo count on RevenueCat to power their subscriptions at scale.
Our 70 team members (and growing!) are located all over the world, from San Francisco to Madrid to Taipei. We're a close-knit, product-driven team, and we strive to live our core values: Customer Obsession, Always Be Shipping, Own It, and Balance.
As a Senior Paid Marketing Manager at RevenueCat, you’ll play a pivotal role as we expand our position as market leader in the space internationally, and into new verticals. You will drive signups that lead to activated users, as well as form fills that lead to sales opportunities, using paid marketing channels and initiatives. By combining strategic planning with detailed, hands-on execution, you will manage both the broader picture and the intricacies of individual paid campaigns.
As part of the Marketing team, you’ll closely collaborate with product marketers, marketing ops, our content team, and whoever else you need to be successful in this role. We consider GTM a company effort, so ensuring awareness of our performance, challenges, and opportunities to collaborate will be key to exceeding our goals.
- You’re a seasoned expert in paid marketing with 5+ years of experience within the B2B or B2D (business to developer) SaaS space.
- You have experience in running ongoing campaigns, particularly in user acquisition and lead generation.
- You are skilled in developing strategies across various functions and leading project teams.
- You are a data-driven decision maker with experience owning and meeting significant marketing targets.
- You have hands-on experience in campaign management and are adept at coordinating with agencies and freelancers.
- You are skilled in international marketing and adapting campaigns for various linguistic and cultural contexts.
- You’re used to owning a number and have a track record of meeting ambitious marketing goals.
Key concepts related to this role:
SEM, SMM, intent based retargeting, segmentation and personalisation, ABM, ABX (account-based everything)
Platforms and tools currently in use:
6Sense, Amplitude, Google Ads, LinkedIN, Looker, Reddit, Segment, Twitter
- Develop and execute a comprehensive paid marketing strategy, focusing on long-term success and continuous optimization
- Own and deliver on critical marketing metrics, demonstrating your ability to strategically guide and directly manage campaigns
- Collaborate with senior leaders across multiple functions at RevenueCat to identify and lead essential marketing work streams
- Lead project teams, setting clear objectives and milestones, and maintain effective communication throughout the project lifecycle
- Clearly and continuously communicate paid performance, challenges, and opportunities to the wider RevenueCat org
- Effectively manage relationships with external agencies and freelancers
Within the first month you'll:
- Acclimate to RevenueCat's product, market position, and existing marketing strategies
- Build relationships - and learn from - colleagues across teams, customers, and the broader RevenueCat community
- Take inventory of our existing paid marketing efforts, identify gaps, and implement your first iterations and improvements
Within the first 3 months you'll:
- Establish a cycle of reporting, and ongoing improvements across active campaigns and paid efforts
- Regularly distill learnings from paid marketing efforts into actionable insights across the rest of the company (mainly Product for user acquisition learnings, and Sales for lead gen learnings)
- Develop and run a playbook for prioritisation, localization, and deployment of paid user acquisition and/or lead gen in a new geographic market or category
Within the first 6 months you'll:
- Show clear results in both user acquisition and lead generation
- Have a framework in place for continuing growth in successful channels, while testing new channels on an ongoing basis
- Provide leadership and direction in determining how we scale and maximise paid’s impact on our broader company objectives
Within the first year you'll:
- Have a significant (and quantifiable) impact on RevenueCat’s growth
- Develop and present a plan on further scaling the paid marketing effort, including potential headcount additions and organisational changes
- Be a strategic leader within the Marketing team, as a key member of cross functional teams and efforts and frequent contributor to company-wide initiatives
What we offer:
- $165,000 USD salary regardless of your location
- Competitive equity in a fast-growing, Series B startup backed by top tier investors including Y Combinator and Index Ventures
- 10 year window to exercise vested equity options
- Fully remote work environment that promotes autonomy and flexibility
- Suggested 4 to 5 weeks time off to recharge and focus on mental, physical, and emotional health
- $2,000 USD to build your personal workspace
- $1,000 USD annual stipend for your continuous learning and growth
Curious about the interview process? Discover more in our blog post about how we hire and learn tips to help you succeed.