Revel Systems & our product
Revel Systems builds a cloud-based Point of Sale (POS) platform that helps restaurants and retail businesses achieve their goals. Our solution improves day-to-day operations and fuels merchant growth. Revel’s streamlined ecosystem pairs an intuitive point of sale with powerful management tools, integrating inventory management, employee management, sales reporting, and more into a single platform. Revel Systems mission is to modernize the state of commerce by providing businesses of every size the tools necessary to thrive.
Revel works with businesses of all sizes, from small merchants to large enterprises, that are looking to implement cutting-edge technology that helps increase revenue, improve efficiency, and enhance experiences for employees and customers. Founded in 2010 with headquarters in Atlanta US, Revel is a leading member of the Apple Enterprise Mobility Program.
The Revel Engineering department is responsible for building and maintaining the POS platform. We build services for order processing on-site and online, taking payments, smart analytics, inventory management, and other background operations. On top of that we are constantly working on scalability and performance of our platform. Come join a smart, motivated team and work at a leading technology company during the next phase of your growth.
You would be joining one of three experienced Scrum teams in the Payments Platform. Our current tech stack consists mainly of Swift, TypeScript, Python, and Go. Apps we create work in sync with Revel AWS Cloud.
You will be working with a squad that’s responsible for building the next generation of Revel Payments. Great opportunity to enter or to explore the FinTech industry and learn the payment processing in depth. We work with enabling payment processing via contact and contactless payments as well as mobile wallets for global consumer markets.
We engage, we commit and we deliver as we are a crucial part of Revel and our clients businesses.
As a software engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Writing structured, performant, and testable code in Swift while following Agile practices
- If needed rewrite existing Objective C code in Swift
- Integrating features with in-house built software as well as with third-parties software by using their provided interfaces and SDKs
- Working with physical devices that communicate with the application
- Contributing your know-how by reviewing code and leading technical discussion
- Giving technically sound feedbacks to product owner regarding existing and new features
We expect that you:
- Have at least 4 years of experience in Software Development. Preferably focused on iOS mobile app development
- Have experience with Reactive programming paradigm
- Will write the automatable test code to ensure robustness, usability and performance in Continuous Integration and will work with source code management tool Git
- Have a sound knowledge of software design and architecture and understanding of a mobile product life cycle
- Are open to new ideas, have good communication skills and enjoy being part of a team that uses Agile/Scrum working approach
Salary starts from 5200€ (gross). The final offer will depend on the level of your skills and experience.
- Revel’s annual profit-sharing bonus
- Private health insurance plan
- Various resources for learning including 2 personal growth days per month
Additional benefits include Employee & peer recognition system (you could even end up with a sponsored trip to the Caribbean!), free lunches in the office, flexible working hours as well as volunteer opportunities.
By applying for a job position and submitting your personal data, you confirm that you have read and accept Revel Systems’ Applicant Privacy Notice