Are you a recent or future college graduate who took some sales courses during college? If so, see below for a very lucrative opportunity with us at Revel Systems!
Revel Systems is the POS and platform built to help businesses achieve their goals. Improving day-to-day operations and fueling merchant growth, Revel’s streamlined ecosystem pairs an intuitive point of sale with powerful management tools, integrating inventory management, employee management, sales reporting, and more into a single platform.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, Revel works with businesses from small merchants to global enterprises, that are looking to implement cutting-edge technology that helps increase revenue, improve efficiency, and enhance experiences for employees and customers. Founded in 2010 Revel is a leading member of the Apple Enterprise Mobility Program.
The Revel team is focused on its mission to disrupt and modernize the state of commerce by providing businesses of every size the tools necessary to thrive. Come join a smart, motivated team and work at a leading technology company during the next phase of growth. Power Ambition, Seize Your Future!
When joining Revel Systems as a Associate Account Executive you can expect to have the training and support needed to launch a successful sales career in software. As a quota-carrying member of our SMB Sales Team, you will be tasked with bringing in new business! We will teach you how to qualify inbound leads and move them along in the sales cycle to close.
This role not only offers huge opportunities for growth but top-notch sales training as well!
Our Associate Account Executives start with product training which is a detailed look at the functionality and features of our cloud-based Point of Sale. Following product training is sales operations training to include using Salesforce, how to conduct sales qualification calls, learning POS industry intel, and how to be successful by positioning the value of our solution! Next you will be paired with a top Account Executive to listen in on calls and participate in demos. You will be trained on the entirety of these sales cycle, including how to properly close a deal. As an Associate Account Executive, we think you will enjoy speaking directly to customers to learn of their challenges and have the opportunity to bring them clear solutions so they can grow their business! If you are looking for a role where you can really hone your skills and become an excellent hunter and closer then apply below!
- Cultivate relationships with clients, gain deep understanding of their business, and ultimately provide solutions for their goals
- Drive excitement and product awareness of our solution
- Perform all aspects of selling professionally including: prospecting, approaching, presenting, handling objections, closing and follow-up
- Maintain strong knowledge of all products, accessories, pricing plans, promotions and service features
- Maintain knowledge of competitive offers and provide critical market feedback to the client regarding local competition and product/service needs
- Consistently meet or exceed revenue quota assignment
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Positive and competitive attitude and a drive to win
- Demonstrates clear and professional written and oral communication skills
- Is adaptable, professional, courteous, and motivated with a strong work ethic
- Able to be a team player and interact effectively with all levels of management and other employees
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and challenging workload
- BA/BS degree required, preferably in Professional Sales, Marketing, or Business
In addition to working with a strong, intelligent team in a dynamic and open environment, Revel also offers:
- Work on a team of experienced and highly skilled professionals
- Employee benefits: rich healthcare options, wellness programs, referral bonus, and 401K plan
- Flexible working schedule
- Apple equipment
This position is not open to CA, CO, and NY residents.