Revel Systems is the POS and platform built to help businesses achieve their goals. Improving day-to-day operations and fueling merchant growth, Revel’s streamlined ecosystem pairs an intuitive point of sale with powerful management tools, integrating inventory management, employee management, sales reporting, and more into a single platform.
Revel works with businesses of all sizes, from small merchants to global enterprises, that are looking to implement cutting-edge technology that helps increase revenue, improve efficiency, and enhance experiences for employees and customers. Founded in 2010 with headquarters in Atlanta, Revel is a leading member of the Apple Enterprise Mobility Program.
The Revel team is focused on its mission to disrupt and modernize the state of commerce by providing businesses of every size the tools necessary to thrive. Come join a smart, motivated team and work at a leading technology company during the next phase of growth.
Revel Systems powers the ambitions of restaurants and retailers with a robust cloud-based Point of Sale (POS) and Business Management System. Improving day-to-day operations and fueling merchant growth, Revel’s streamlined ecosystem helps customers seize their future by pairing an intuitive POS with powerful management tools on a single platform. Founded in 2010 with our HQ in Atlanta and major offices in Vilnius and San Francisco.
About the Role
This is primarily a strategic role - you will own the strategic direction and roadmap for your areas of responsibility and report directly to the Group Product Manager. You will be working in close partnership with Product Owners and their respective development teams to actualize your vision and help guide their efforts.
More specifically, this position is focused on Revel’s software solution for in-store ordering and fulfillment operations, including:
- Order Management - intake to fulfillment
- Off-Premise optimization
- Kitchen Operations
With us, you will:
- Build a deep understanding of Revel’s strategic direction, trends in the market and the competitive landscape
- Conduct primary (interviews / surveys) and secondary (reports, available content) research activities
- Understand merchant / consumer needs and priorities
- Become the go-to expert and promoter of your areas of responsibility, communicating effectively and often with a variety of stakeholders
- Define the product positioning and strategy for your areas of responsibility in collaboration with executive team and key stakeholders
- Develop, maintain, and socialize a short-term and longer-term product roadmap for your areas of responsibility
- Work closely with product owners and corresponding development teams to ensure successful execution of your vision
- Conduct industry research and leverage data and analytics to drive decision-making
- Work closely and collaborate with sales, account managers, operations and marketing teams to bring products to market and to gather feedback
- 4+ years of software product ownership and/or product management experience building digital solutions for the restaurant industry
- You are a natural leader, skilled communicator, and uniter of people and teams towards a shared goal
- Excellent team-player, demonstrating the highest levels of professionalism, integrity, mutual respect and accountability to others; ability to maintain strong relationships across key stakeholders and constituents
- Track record of end-to-end product delivery
- You have analytical mindset and data-driven approach to decision making
- Experience with and comfort in working in agile software development environments. You should understand the Agile process from beginning to end, including user story creation and refinement, writing acceptance criteria, and various scrum ceremonies.
Nice to have:
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence
- Hands-on experience working in the restaurant industry
Revel’s Product Development Organization
- Agile Framework
- Fully loaded development teams: PMs, POs, Designers, Scrum Masters, QA, Cloud Ops, Release Management, Project Management, and go-to-market teams
- Work on a team of experienced and highly skilled professionals
- Employee benefits: rich healthcare options, wellness programs, referral bonus, and 401K plan
- Flexible working schedule
- Apple equipment
This position is not open to CA, CO, and NY residents.