Revel Systems is the POS and platform built to help businesses achieve their goals. Improving day-to-day operations and fueling merchant growth, Revel’s streamlined ecosystem pairs an intuitive point of sale with powerful management tools, integrating inventory management, employee management, sales reporting, and more into a single platform.
Revel works with businesses of all sizes, from small merchants to global enterprises, that are looking to implement cutting-edge technology that helps increase revenue, improve efficiency, and enhance experiences for employees and customers. Founded in 2010 with headquarters in Atlanta, Revel is a leading member of the Apple Enterprise Mobility Program.
The Revel team is focused on its mission to disrupt and modernize the state of commerce by providing businesses of every size the tools necessary to thrive. Come join a smart, motivated team and work at a leading technology company during the next phase of growth.
- Be a key and active participant in sales calls, and visits to prospective clients when needed
- Articulate Revel technology and engineering updates to both business and technical users
- Manage the technology evaluation stage of the sales process, working in conjunction with the sales team as the key technical advisor and advocate for Revel products and services
- Work interdepartmentally with the engineering and sales to craft product value propositions
- Develop a basic understanding of the competitive market landscape and identify key areas of competitive difference in assigned areas
- Answer technical questions from clients regarding Revel technology, features and solutions
- Establish and maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle with clients’ technical staff
- Prepare technical proposals and presentations for customer meetings in person and via phone, as needed
- Demonstrate Revel products and services to customers on site, remotely via webinar sessions, and at field marketing events such as conferences and trade shows, as needed
- 4+ years of previous relevant experience
- Strong technical familiarity with SAAS, a plus if related to POS
- Experience in the Hospitality industry is a plus.
- Ability to effectively interact with executives within and outside of the company.
- Knowledge (2+ years’ experience) of basic IP networking is required, including routing, NATs, firewalls, etc.
- Working knowledge of REST APIs.
- Proven success conveying customer requirements to Product Management teams.
- Experience with Atlassian products - Jira, Confluence, etc.
- Familiarity with the iOS ecosystem.
- Familiarity of production environments (application servers, web servers, databases)
- Experience responding to RFIs, RFPs, and RFQs.
- Salesforce experience preferred
- Work on a team of experienced and highly skilled professionals
- Employee benefits: rich healthcare options, wellness programs, referral bonus, and 401K plan
- Flexible working schedule
- Apple equipment
This position is not open to CA, CO, and NY residents.