Revel’s mission is to accelerate EV adoption by providing the infrastructure and services that make it easy to go electric. While other companies set goals for 2030, we’re focused on change we can make today. We’re also focused on cities, which have the biggest barriers to EV adoption but the most potential for change.
Our Operating Principles
Revel’s Operating Principles represent who we are, how we act, and what we believe. They define our culture.
Empathy. We seek to understand the experiences and perspectives of each other, our customers and the communities where we operate.
Ownership. We are excited by big challenges and care deeply about our work. We empower and rely on each other and hold ourselves to a high standard.
Humility. We take our work seriously but not ourselves. We’re approachable, curious, and know we have a lot to learn.
Adaptability. We expect change and quickly adjust our approach to reflect new information. We know success requires seeing opportunity in obstacles and relentlessly improving.
Simplicity. We clarify and prioritize what can be done now. We strive to keep things no more complicated than absolutely required.
Revel is seeking Ground Operations Support Associates (part-time and full-time) to play a key role in supporting our day-to-day operations in New York City. As an Operations Support Associate, you will work to provide an amazing experience to our ground operations employees and employee driver community.
Overnight and Morning shifts available/Must be able to work both weekend days
- Must have a valid and active U.S. driver's license
- Must be a skilled driver with an excellent driving record
- Ability to lift, push and pull at least 50 pounds.
- Must be able to stoop, crouch, bend, walk and stand for long periods of time
- Excellent communication, influencing, and listening skills. You can communicate openly and effectively, while positively influencing team members
- Previous parking industry experience experience is a plus
- Must be able to make work independently
- Must be energetic, positive and be able to interact with any personality type
- Must maintain a neat and clean appearance in adherence to company standards at all times
- Park and retrieve cars efficiently and in a timely manner
- Daily interior and exterior detailing of Revel vehicles
- Perform a visual inspection of each vehicle before taking possession and note any conditions
- Report any known accidents, observed conditions or violations of Company policy to supervisor
- Maintain a neat and orderly location at all times, free of debris and trash
- Assist the public with charging needs and questions
- Help direct traffic to keep the flow of cars efficient and organized
- Work cross-functionally with various supporting teams, internal and external drivers to support outstanding driver experiences and meeting service level requirements
- Provide excellent customer service to incoming drivers and explain procedures to drivers upon arrival
Compensation and Benefits
Base compensation range $17-$19 per hour, based on experience level. Our benefits package includes:
- Affordable health, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid time off
- A relaxed, yet fast-paced and ambitious work culture
https://www.cigna.com/legal/compliance/machine-readable-files. This link leads to the machine readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.