Revel’s mission is to accelerate EV adoption by providing the infrastructure and services that make it easy to go electric. While other companies set goals for 2030, we’re focused on change we can make today. We’re also focused on cities, which have the biggest barriers to EV adoption but the most potential for change.
Our Operating Principles
Revel’s Operating Principles represent who we are, how we act, and what we believe. They define our culture.
Empathy. We seek to understand the experiences and perspectives of each other, our customers and the communities where we operate.
Ownership. We are excited by big challenges and care deeply about our work. We empower and rely on each other and hold ourselves to a high standard.
Humility. We take our work seriously but not ourselves. We’re approachable, curious, and know we have a lot to learn.
Adaptability. We expect change and quickly adjust our approach to reflect new information. We know success requires seeing opportunity in obstacles and relentlessly improving.
Simplicity. We clarify and prioritize what can be done now. We strive to keep things no more complicated than absolutely required.
Fleet Technician (Entry Level Mechanic)
Fleet Technicians are the backbone of successful operations at Revel. Fleet Technicians wear many hats to ensure our fleet of electric mopeds is safe and ready for our customers. We love our Fleet Technicians.
Responsibilities for Fleet Technicians include all manner of maintenance for electric mopeds across San Francisco. An average day might involve swapping batteries; towing, troubleshooting, and relocating mopeds; reporting bad parking and/or damages; and general moped maintenance across the city. The Fleet Technician role is a physical job and lifting is necessary. Driving an awesome commercial vehicle is a key component of being a Fleet Technician.
Tuesday - Thursday: 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM
Friday-Saturday: 10:00 AM - 6:30 PM
Sunday- Thursday: 3:00 PM - 11:30 PM
Fleet Technician Duties and Responsibilities
- Be committed to quality and safety: adhere to best practices and safety standards both in the warehouse and on the road.
- Driving teamwork: Drive commercial vehicles and ensure the vehicles are clean and fully stocked with supplies at the end of your shift.
- Work with phones and tools: Comfortable with hand tools, a company iPhone, and new apps for crushing work orders and recording your success
- Support a city of customers: Replace depleted batteries in mopeds, move/tow mopeds, and respond to urgent requests from dispatch across the city.
- Squeaky clean: Clean mopeds, helmets, and helmet cases so our customers have an awesome experience
- If you see something, say something: Wait on the scene and work with police to report theft or vandalism.
- Community service: Talk with the community about our mopeds and answer any questions.
- Communicate with the team: Talk with management throughout the shift.
- Lead by example: do the right thing, even if no one is watching.
Fleet Technician Requirements:
- At least 18 years of age.
- Available to work 40 hours a week, including some weekends and holidays
- Clean, valid driver’s license, and be experienced driving in San Francisco
- Experience with using hand tools.
- Must be able to repeatedly lift up to 50 pounds, stoop, bend, walk and stand for long periods of time.
Fleet Technician Employment Compensation and Benefits
Base compensation range $19-$20 per hour, based on experience level. Our benefits package includes:
- Free access to Revel mopeds
- Training new & exciting electric vehicle technology
- Dental, Health, and Vision
- 401(k) plan
Under state law and company policy, you must be fully vaccinated by your start date for any in-person work. If you are not vaccinated, you may file for an exemption before your start date. The offer is contingent upon the results (approval/denial) of your exemption.