Revel's mission is to accelerate EV adoption in cities by providing the infrastructure and services that make it easy to go electric. Through the Revel app, users can rent electric mopeds, take rideshare rides in fully electric cars and find fast-charging stations compatible with any brand of EV. Revel prides itself on its total rejection of the gig economy and its collaborative approach with local governments. Founded in Brooklyn, NY in 2018, Revel currently operates in New York City, Washington D.C., San Francisco and Miami.
Our Operating Principles
Revel’s Operating Principles represent who we are, how we act, and what we believe. They define our culture.
Empathy. We seek to understand the experiences and perspectives of each other, our customers and the communities where we operate.
Ownership. We are excited by big challenges and care deeply about our work. We empower and rely on each other and hold ourselves to a high standard.
Humility. We take our work seriously but not ourselves. We’re approachable, curious, and know we have a lot to learn.
Adaptability. We expect change and quickly adjust our approach to reflect new information. We know success requires seeing opportunity in obstacles and relentlessly improving.
Simplicity. We clarify and prioritize what can be done now. We strive to keep things no more complicated than absolutely required.
About the Role
Revel is seeking a Digital Designer to join our marketing team in our Brooklyn office and help bring Revel to life through all digital channels. You’ll join a world-class Marketing team, and partner directly with the Senior Content Manager, the Lifecycle Manager, and the product design team. This person will be responsible for design & development of digital marketing assets, while also pushing our design aesthetic and ensuring cohesion across all digital marketing consumer touch points.
This role is perfect for you if you are a naturally curious self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, startup environment, and loves to collaborate. This is a hybrid role with the expectation of regularly being in the office a few days per week.
- Lead the visual design / implementation of Revel’s owned content including paid and organic social, email, landing pages, website & additional ad hoc content
- Transforming & building wireframes into intuitive user interfaces
- Reviewing online marketing content to identify room for improvement.
- Extending brand guidelines and rules to digital experiences and developing / maintaining visual identity platforms, systems, typography, palette, illustration, iconography systems
- Working independently, keeping project timelines on track and showing process
- Clearly articulating strategic thinking and design decisions to a variety of partners
- The ability to work on multiple projects at a high caliber level
- Bachelor's degree in digital design, graphic design, or a related field
- 3+ years experience of designing content for digital marketing channels including, website, landing pages, email, and social media (+ a portfolio that demonstrates this expertise) at a startup
- Experience with Figma or other prototyping tools
- Experience with Webflow and HTML/CSS/Basic Markup
- Experience with CRM systems like Braze/mailchimp/klaviyo
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign. Motion/animation experience is a huge bonus!
- Experience working at startups and comfort working in a fast-paced environment
- Work autonomously & collaboratively to provide design support for the marketing team
- Strong organizational skills & attention to detail
- Free Moped rides and discounted Rideshare rides
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life insurance
- Unlimited Vacation/PTO
https://www.cigna.com/legal/compliance/machine-readable-files. This link leads to the machine readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.