Revel's mission is to accelerate EV adoption in cities by providing the infrastructure and services that make it easy to go electric. Through the Revel app, users can rent electric mopeds, take rideshare rides in fully electric cars and find fast-charging stations compatible with any brand of EV. Revel prides itself on its total rejection of the gig economy and its collaborative approach with local governments. Founded in Brooklyn, NY in 2018, Revel currently operates in New York City, Washington D.C., San Francisco and Miami.
Our Operating Principles
Revel’s Operating Principles represent who we are, how we act, and what we believe. They define our culture.
Empathy. We seek to understand the experiences and perspectives of each other, our customers and the communities where we operate.
Ownership. We are excited by big challenges and care deeply about our work. We empower and rely on each other and hold ourselves to a high standard.
Humility. We take our work seriously but not ourselves. We’re approachable, curious, and know we have a lot to learn.
Adaptability. We expect change and quickly adjust our approach to reflect new information. We know success requires seeing opportunity in obstacles and relentlessly improving.
Simplicity. We clarify and prioritize what can be done now. We strive to keep things no more complicated than absolutely required.
We're looking for a Senior Product Designer to join our team. Our digital product covers not only our consumer-facing apps, but also our in-house suites of operational tooling that support our moped, rideshare, and charging infrastructure products across all of our cities. For that reason, we believe good design must be at the heart of everything we do. As a Product Designer, you will work closely with our growing Product and Engineering teams to help design the best possible product for our users and our operations teams. The right candidate is someone who is proactive and motivated with proven design capabilities and a comprehensive understanding of user-focused product design.
- Work across all stages of the design process (user research, ideation, concept development, validation, wireframing, prototyping, final visual design, and handoff to implementation).
- Understand the entire footprint of the consumer Revel app and Revel operations, craft systematic designs that connect the dots between user needs, data, business goals, and business strategy.
- Work closely with engineering to understand how the product is built and rapidly iterate during the development process.
- Move quickly and nimbly and willing to evolve within a rapidly growing company.
- Work closely and collaboratively with other teams while maintaining a cohesive vision.
- Work with product and engineering teams to design user testing plans and work with the product team to execute them.
- Help to further define, expand and articulate the Revel digital product.
- Work to deepen and improve upon Revel’s existing design systems, best practices and culture.
- 6+ years of relevant professional product design experience.
- An outstanding portfolio, showcasing your strengths in visual design craft, creativity, interaction design logic, deep attention to detail, and the rationale behind your design decisions.
- Track record of delivering digital products with cross-functional agile teams.
- Ability to thrive in ambiguity.
- Strong conceptual thinking that balances user needs, business goals, and feasibility.
- A passionate, energetic, and team-oriented individual with strong interpersonal and management skills.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced work environment; able to multi-task and adapt to a rapidly evolving brand.
- Advanced product design skills, including extensive experience with Figma, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator; experience with HTML, CSS, or 3D software are bonuses.
Please include your resume and a link to your portfolio. Applicants without a portfolio or resume will not be considered.
- Free Moped rides and discounted Rideshare rides
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life insurance
- Unlimited Vacation/PTO
Under state law and company policy, you must be fully vaccinated by your start date for any in-person work. If you are not vaccinated, you may file for an exemption before your start date. Offer is contingent upon the results (approval/denial) of your exemption.
https://www.cigna.com/legal/compliance/machine-readable-files. This link leads to the machine readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.