Fleet Service Technician
The Fleet Technician is responsible for maintaining the fleet of vans used by employees during daily operations. Duties and priorities assigned may change due to business needs.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must have a clean, valid driver’s license and are experienced driving in NYC.
- Must be comfortable driving commercial vehicles.
- Must be enthusiastic and punctual.
- Must be able to repeatedly lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to regularly stoop, bend, walk and stand for long periods of time.
- Must be committed to quality and safety in the warehouse and on the road.
- Must have experience conducting repairs on vehicles.
- Excellent organizational and motivational skills.
- Outstanding attention to detail and observation ability.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Be a culture carrier. Create a fun, inclusive, and safe workplace.
- Do the right thing-even if no one is watching!
Responsibilities and duties overview:
- Diagnose and conduct repairs on fleet vehicles.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment at all times.
- Demonstrate effective organizational skill handling multiple tasks both independently and in a team environment.
- Transport vehicles between locations and areas of operation.
- Road test vehicles when necessary to diagnose malfunctions or to ensure that they are working properly.
- Perform basic care and preventative maintenance, including changing oil, giving tuneups, checking fluid levels and rotating tires.
- Perform emergency field service when necessary.
- Communicate with management regarding maintenance, repairs, and damages.
- Other duties as assigned.