Field Technician (Full-Time)
Are you an experienced driver? How about tech savvy? Do you like working independently? We are currently seeking people who can keep our fleet of mopeds in top condition for our users. No experience with electric vehicles is necessary, but the right candidate is mechanically and technically inclined, not afraid to get their hands dirty, and eager to learn.
We are looking for someone that fits our fast-paced, yet easy-going culture and has a knack for "getting stuff done” for our rapidly growing transportation company.
SCHEDULE: EVENING SHIFTS 2:30PM-11:00PM SUNDAY-THURSDAY
- You have a valid driver’s license, clean driving record, and experience driving in the Bay
- Five years of driving experience (Preferred)
- You have a high school diploma or equivalent
- You are committed to quality, safety, and customer service
- You are enthusiastic and punctual
- You are able to lift up to 50 lbs
- You take your work seriously but not yourself
- Flexible availability, including early morning, overnight, and weekend shifts
- Willingness to work outdoors in all weather conditions.
- Must be eligible to ride Revel (21+).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive our commercial vehicles in San Francisco to replace moped batteries in the field and recharge batteries in the workshop
- Perform cleaning, simple repairs and part replacements on electric mopeds in the field
- Answer questions and provide information to users in the field
- Tow mopeds back to the shop as required
- Relocating mopeds that are on street cleaning
- Use Revel’s operations smartphone app to log work completed
- Maintain inventory and order in the warehouse
- Other duties as assigned
Compensation and Benefits
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Access to discounted Revel riding
- A relaxed, yet fast-paced and ambitious work culture