Driver Ops: Support Coordinator
Making Everyday Electric
We are independent. Creative. Gutsy. We aren’t afraid to dream big. We are accountable. To our customers. To our cities. To each other. We are humble. Human. Lighthearted. We take our work seriously, but not ourselves.
Mobility is the lifeblood of urban environments and cities need affordable, emissions-free transportation options that are free of delays. At Revel we believe phasing out the standard gas vehicles transporting customers for a fleet of electric vehicles will help cities meet their goals of reducing carbon-emissions while providing world-class support to our customers and driver community.
Revel is seeking Driver Support Coordinators to play a key role in supporting our day-to-day operations in New York City. As a Driver Support Coordinator, you will inspire your team to deliver measurable results and proven ability to drive amazing customer experiences through team development.
- Experience working in a call center, or high call volume environment
- Be proactive and well-organized with superior attention to detail
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, as well as Google Drive
- Be able to follow detailed processes, checklists, and other company policies
- Previous transportation/logistics dispatch experience is a plus
- Must have a valid drivers license
- Zendesk experience is a plus.
What are looking for people with:
- Great communication skills – The ability to communicate clearly both verbally and written across all levels of the department (drivers, leads, managers)
- Ability to multi-task – Support Coordinators are required to keep track of a lot of moving pieces. From answering phones, to monitoring GPS, to updating schedules, our coordinators are always busy!
- Problem-Solving – You must be able to solve issues as they arise, often requiring you to think on your feet, or outside the box. You need to show good judgement in high-pressure situations and be able to direct others to take appropriate action under stressful conditions to mitigate the operational impact.
- Flexibility – We are a 24/7/365 operation, so ability to work varied shifts is a plus!