Operations and Finance Coordinator
We are independent. Creative. Gutsy. We aren’t afraid to dream big. We are accountable. To our customers. To our cities. To each other. We are humble. Human. Lighthearted. We take our work seriously, but not ourselves.
Mobility is the lifeblood of urban environments and cities need affordable, emissions-free transportation options, particularly as the world comes out of a post-COVID-19 world. Electric vehicles will become an integral part of transportation networks, and Revel is here to lead the way.
We are currently seeking an Special Ops and Finance Coordinator to work with both the Operations and Finance team to assist with many of the shared responsibilities. This role is critical to ensuring we are organized and timely with payments and registrations with the various governing bodies in our markets.
- Manage the Tow Card process, processing receipts and reconciling with the expense management system.
- Manage the refund process, processing refund requests.
- Manage relationship with the city finance departments to ensure on time payment of parking tickets and tow refund requests.
- Manage Red Light Ticket Process, reconciling tickets with stolen plates and requesting necessary reports from NYPD, working CX to chargeback users.
- Manage vehicle registration process, ensuring all mopeds and fleet service vehicles are current on registrations with the documents well organized .
- Create and manage the EZ Pass fines across fleet service vehicles and mopeds.
- Reconciliation and processing of checks.
- Review and reconcile ticket broker decision reports and create the corresponding invoices.
- Creation of invoices and checks to assist AP in registration renewals and parking tickets for New York.
Excellent communication skills
Sufficient experience in google docs and Microsoft Excel
Self-starter, ability to wear multiple hats and manage different project concurrently
Passionate about diversity, equality, and inclusion initiatives