About the Position
Welcome to a unique opportunity at Rev, where innovation meets established market leadership. Join our dynamic marketing team and be a part of a fast-paced organization that's making waves as the world's leading AI driven Automated Speech Recognition (ASR) informed by humans. Rev powers complete content localization and accessibility solutions for more than 60% of the Fortune 500 and is looking for an experienced Senior Product Marketing Manager to lead go-to-market initiatives for our B2B Enterprise business. This role reports to the Director of Product Marketing and is located in Austin, TX.
As an integral part of our Marketing team, you will play a crucial role in understanding and effectively communicating our product roadmap, crafting impactful go-to-market strategies, and leading collaborative efforts across various functions, including Business Development, Finance, Customer Success, Sales, and Marketing.
- Spearhead innovative go-to-market initiatives for our B2B Enterprise audience.
- Identify and maintain market audience definitions and buyer personas.
- Shape product positioning, messaging, and essential sales tools and training materials.
- Collaborate with Product and Marketing to shape pricing strategies and promotional plans to maximize product value and market impact.
- Solicit and manage proof points, case studies, and client references.
- Continuously provide market feedback, including Win/Loss analysis, competition insights, and field feedback.
- Orchestrate internal readiness across the organization to prepare content for product launches.
- Influence and collaborate with product leaders, sales leaders, product marketers, and executive leadership to drive Rev's growth.
- Relentlessly pursue initiatives that drive the highest impact.
- 5+ years of overall experience, including at least 3 years of experience as a Product Marketing Manager or related role, ideally within B2B SaaS or PaaS companies focused on media and entertainment or legal verticals.
- Demonstrated experience in evaluating market opportunities, defining market requirements, and leading B2B product launches.
- Experience influencing across teams, harnessing disparate motivations to achieve a shared goal.
- Strong analytical skills combined with outstanding creativity and communication abilities.
- Thrive in a high-growth environment, taking ownership and initiative to drive results.
- Experience building sales enablement content and conducting training sessions.
- Proven track record of building persona profiles and collaborating with customer marketing to develop campaigns that resonate with our target audience.
- Embrace challenging situations and proactively seek solutions.
- Experience or familiarity with Salesforce or related technologies
- Experience or familiarity with Looker or similar business intelligence tools for data exploration or discovery
Life at Rev
Rev is a profitable, growth-stage startup that specializes in meeting the speech-to-text needs of hundreds of thousands of customers annually through its unmatched combination of the world's most accurate speech AI and the world's largest community of freelancers working side-by-side.
Rev's suite of products includes transcription, captioning, subtitling, as well as a live-captioning app for Zoom video conferencing. Rev also boasts seamless integrations with YouTube and Vimeo, as well as custom APIs for enterprise clients who need novel speech-to-text solutions.
Founded in 2010 by five MIT alumni, Rev has raised millions of dollars in venture capital from top Silicon Valley VCs and experienced exceptionally rapid growth, both internally and externally. Rev was recently named by Forbes as one of America’s Most Promising Artificial Intelligence Companies and is a destination for the world's foremost engineers and speech scientists.
Our mission is to help people understand the human voice. Our promise is super fast and accurate speech-to-text, powered by robots and perfected by people. Our vision is to transcend all barriers of communication. We create great work-anywhere jobs, powered by AI. Joining Rev means joining a team of smart, passionate, and friendly people with different backgrounds, shared ideas, and similar goals. Oh, and tons of perks!
- Get Paid: Be competitively compensated by a well-funded startup. Enjoy full benefits, options, and a 401k.
- Desk Budget & Office Equipment: Rev will provide you with a new laptop. You will also have a budget to outfit your workspace.
- Make a Difference: Be measured by your impact, not your effort. Help create real jobs for real people.
- Work Where You Want: For most roles, be free to stay at home, come to the office, or work from a coffee shop.
- Have Fun: Plan and participate in events like field day, baseball games, ski trips and happy hours.
- Stretch Yourself: Learn new skills, talk to customers, drive product improvements, or learn to design. We will push you to your limits.
We encourage and celebrate different perspectives regardless of gender, gender identity or expression, age, race, origin, religion, caregiver status, disability, ethnicity, veteran status, or sexual orientation. Multiple points of view fuel our innovation and connect us closer to Revvers, our customers and each other.
Rev is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and pregnancy-related conditions), gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws and ordinances. Rev.com's management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities, access to facilities and programs and general treatment during employment.
Rev maintains a drug-free workplace.
*We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States