About the Position
Do you want to work at a high-growth company where your impact is seen and rewarded? Are you looking for a license to do your best work? Same here! At Rev, we value service, ownership, and growth.
Rev is hiring a People Team Coordinator for our Austin, Texas office. In the People Coordinator role, you will be responsible for contributing to the culture and support of our Rev Team. We are looking for someone with a passion and goal of continued growth in Human Resources (HR) for this position. Characteristics will include exceptional attention to detail, excellent administrative and technical ability, and ability and willingness to work in an ever changing and fast paced environment. This is an exciting opportunity to work across multiple functions in the People Team including People Administration, Learning & Development, and Facilities.
As People Coordinator at Rev, you will be responsible for:
- People Administration:
- Assist with internal and external People related inquiries or requests
- Assist with compliance and audit activities
- Maintain agenda for People meetings
- Assist with unemployment and work verification requests
- Onboarding administrative tasks
- Complete other people related activities as needed
- Learning & Development (L&D) Support
- Coordinate and support training sessions and seminars for the Director, L&D including constructing slide decks with content buildout, attendance tracking, calendar coordination
- Support new hire orientations and update records of new staff
- Produce and submit reports on general people activity, including training calendars
- Coordinate with stakeholders across the company to source content and maintain deadlines
- Own the Swag and Anniversary program
- Complete other L&D related activities as needed
- Facilities Management:
- Oversee facilities activities for the Austin and San Francisco offices
- Managing vendors related to facilities - including food and beverage, construction, repairs/maintenance
- Assist with building security management, including badge requests, parking, security escalations
- Assist with project management of office projects, such as expansion and events
- Complete other facilities management related activities as needed
We look forward to hearing more about your experience with
- Bachelor's degree in human resources or related equivalent experience
- 1-3 years of experience as an People or HR coordinator
- Ability to work in Austin, TX office 3 days per week
- Full understanding of People functions, best practices and effective People administration
- Administrative experience
- Experience with confidential information
- Experience with cross functional stakeholder management
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, Google Suite or MS Office and related business and communication tools (ie..Slack)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines
- Fantastic organizational, time management skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Exposure to Labor Law and employment equity regulations
Rev’s looking for:
- Doing impactful work to make a difference in the world
- Metrics and performance driven
- Committed to our values of Serve, Own, Grow
Life at Rev
Rev is a profitable, growth-stage startup that specializes in meeting the speech-to-text needs of hundreds of thousands of customers annually through its unmatched combination of the world's most accurate speech AI and the world's largest community of freelancers working side-by-side.
Rev's suite of products includes transcription, captioning, subtitling, as well as a live-captioning app for Zoom video conferencing. Rev also boasts seamless integrations with YouTube and Vimeo, as well as custom APIs for enterprise clients who need novel speech-to-text solutions.
Founded in 2010 by five MIT alumni, Rev has raised millions of dollars in venture capital from top Silicon Valley VCs and experienced exceptionally rapid growth, both internally and externally. Rev was recently named by Forbes as one of America’s Most Promising Artificial Intelligence Companies and is a destination for the world's foremost engineers and speech scientists.
Our promise is to create great work from home jobs, powered by AI. Our vision is to transcend all barriers of communication. Joining Rev means joining a team of smart, passionate, and friendly people with different backgrounds, shared ideas, and similar goals. Oh, and tons of perks!
- Get Paid: Be competitively compensated by a well-funded startup. Enjoy full benefits, options, and a 401k.
- Desk Budget & Office Equipment: Rev will provide you with a new laptop. You will also have a budget to outfit your workspace.
- Make a Difference: Be measured by your impact, not your effort. Help create real jobs for real people.
- Work Where You Want: For most roles, be free to stay at home, come to the office, or work from a coffee shop.
- Have Fun: Plan and participate in events like field day, baseball games, ski trips and happy hours.
- Stretch Yourself: Learn new skills, talk to customers, drive product improvements, or learn to design. We will push you to your limits.
We encourage and celebrate different perspectives regardless of gender, gender identity or expression, age, race, origin, religion, caregiver status, disability, ethnicity, veteran status, or sexual orientation. Multiple points of view fuel our innovation and connect us closer to Revvers, our customers and each other.
Rev is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and pregnancy-related conditions), gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws and ordinances. Rev.com's management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities, access to facilities and programs and general treatment during employment.
Rev maintains a drug-free workplace.
*We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States or the United Kingdom (for UK based roles)