About the Position
Do you want to work at a high-growth company where your impact is seen and rewarded? Are you looking for the autonomy to do your best work? We are seeking a Sales Manager of Account Executives, who will be responsible for the day-to-day oversight of sales culture, talent development, and overall revenue performance for an account executive team.
We are looking for a leader who incorporates empathy, integrity, and humility into a hands-on leadership style. We need a talented sales coach who listens deeply, asks thoughtful questions, and has a proven track record of building high-performing teams. As a Sales Manager at Rev, you will help make key sales hires, set team goals, motivate, and develop account executives to reach their full potential. If you are passionate about mentoring, coaching, and developing sales talent this role might be for you.
- Inspire a team of Account Executives; train new reps, mentor tenured reps and motivate your team to go above and beyond for our potential customers
- Lead the Account Executive team to exceed quarterly and annual targets
- Create a high energy, results-focused environment where reps love coming to work
- Hold weekly 1:1s with all direct reports, as well as your leader and other partners
- Organize and improve internal processes with your exceptional organizational skills
- Design, implement and revisit training sessions with our AEs and other internal partner groups (like our Sales Development org)
- Collaborate with partner teams, including sales development, account management, customer success, marketing, product, finance and legal, to ensure the long-term success of the AE team
- 5+ years' SaaS sales experience in a new acquisition role
- 2+ years' experience leading a team of full-cycle Account Executives at a high-growth company
- Background that shows a track record of leading AEs to exceeding quota expectations
- Strong understanding of selling into the SMB and Mid Market segments
- Excellent coaching skills; the ability to develop early-in-career sellers
- Comprehensive understanding of contract negotiation, working with procurement, legal and finance teams
- Experience working with Salesforce, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo and other sales tools
- A desire to join a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment. We move fast
Life at Rev
Rev is a profitable, growth-stage startup that specializes in meeting the speech-to-text needs of hundreds of thousands of customers annually through its unmatched combination of the world's most accurate speech AI and the world's largest community of freelancers working side-by-side.
Rev's suite of products includes transcription, captioning, subtitling, as well as a live-captioning app for Zoom video conferencing. Rev also boasts seamless integrations with YouTube and Vimeo, as well as custom APIs for enterprise clients who need novel speech-to-text solutions.
Founded in 2010 by five MIT alumni, Rev has raised millions of dollars in venture capital from top Silicon Valley VCs and experienced exceptionally rapid growth, both internally and externally. Rev was recently named by Forbes as one of America’s Most Promising Artificial Intelligence Companies and is a destination for the world's foremost engineers and speech scientists.
Our promise is to create great work from home jobs, powered by AI. Our vision is to transcend all barriers of communication. Joining Rev means joining a team of smart, passionate, and friendly people with different backgrounds, shared ideas, and similar goals. Oh, and tons of perks!
- Get Paid: Be competitively compensated by a well-funded startup. Enjoy full benefits, options, and a 401k.
- Desk Budget & Office Equipment: Rev will provide you with a new laptop. You will also have a budget to outfit your workspace.
- Make a Difference: Be measured by your impact, not your effort. Help create real jobs for real people.
- Work Where You Want: For most roles, be free to stay at home, come to the office, or work from a coffee shop.
- Have Fun: Plan and participate in events like field day, baseball games, ski trips and happy hours.
- Stretch Yourself: Learn new skills, talk to customers, drive product improvements, or learn to design. We will push you to your limits.
We encourage and celebrate different perspectives regardless of gender, gender identity or expression, age, race, origin, religion, caregiver status, disability, ethnicity, veteran status, or sexual orientation. Multiple points of view fuel our innovation and connect us closer to Revvers, our customers and each other.
Rev is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and pregnancy-related conditions), gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws and ordinances. Rev.com's management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities, access to facilities and programs and general treatment during employment.
*We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States.