About the Position
Do you want to work at a high-growth company where your impact is seen and rewarded? Are you looking for the autonomy to do your best work? At Rev, we value ownership, growth and service and we are seeking a Product Marketing Manager (Senior/Principal level) for our Austin, Texas office or remote. This role will report to the Senior Director of Product Marketing.
As a member of the Marketing team, your responsibilities will revolve around overseeing the organization's product roadmap, devising strategies for optimal operations and services, and managing production and marketing communications. A highly collaborative and cross-functional role, you will work closely with Business Development, Finance, Customer Success, Sales, and Marketing teams. Our Product Marketing team’s mission is to generate customer insights that inform Rev’s product strategy, lead go-to-market for our suite of products, and create and execute campaigns to drive product growth.
- Responsible for owning key initiatives of the go-to-market as we exponentially grow towards IPO
- Lead packaging & pricing analysis while working cross-functionally with product marketing leadership, senior leadership, and go-to-market teams, to define and execute strategy
- Lead market analysis to understand areas of business growth, illuminate areas of gaps within product required, and make recommendations on where Rev fits competitively
- Partner with a team of product leaders, sales leaders, product marketers, and executive leadership to gain buy-in for go-to-market growth
- Orchestrate internal readiness across the organization and support teams as they prepare content for launches in partnership with the Sales Enablement team
- 5+ years of experience in go-to-market work for new products/companies
- 3+ years influencing B2B Sales Teams
- Enjoys working in a high growth environment with high levels of ownership and creativity. Resources are available but work requires initiative and a self-starter to take advantage
- Has a track record of analyzing business models to design pricing & packaging strategies
- Experience researching and evaluating new markets for business growth
- Can work closely with cross functional teams and senior leadership to drive a project towards success
- Experience influencing across teams, harnessing disparate motivations to achieve a shared goal
Life at Rev
Rev is a profitable, growth-stage startup that specializes in meeting the speech-to-text needs of hundreds of thousands of customers annually through its unmatched combination of the world's most accurate speech AI and the world's largest community of freelancers working side-by-side.
Rev's suite of products includes transcription, captioning, subtitling, as well as a live-captioning app for Zoom video conferencing. Rev also boasts seamless integrations with YouTube and Vimeo, as well as custom APIs for enterprise clients who need novel speech-to-text solutions.
Founded in 2010 by five MIT alumni, Rev has raised millions of dollars in venture capital from top Silicon Valley VCs and experienced exceptionally rapid growth, both internally and externally. Rev was recently named by Forbes as one of America’s Most Promising Artificial Intelligence Companies and is a destination for the world's foremost engineers and speech scientists.
Our promise is to create great work from home jobs, powered by AI. Our vision is to transcend all barriers of communication. Joining Rev means joining a team of smart, passionate, and friendly people with different backgrounds, shared ideas, and similar goals. Oh, and tons of perks!
- Get Paid: Be competitively compensated by a well-funded startup. Enjoy full benefits, options, and a 401k.
- Desk Budget & Office Equipment: Rev will provide you with a new laptop. You will also have a budget to outfit your workspace.
- Make a Difference: Be measured by your impact, not your effort. Help create real jobs for real people.
- Work Where You Want: For most roles, be free to stay at home, come to the office, or work from a coffee shop.
- Have Fun: Plan and participate in events like field day, baseball games, ski trips and happy hours.
- Stretch Yourself: Learn new skills, talk to customers, drive product improvements, or learn to design. We will push you to your limits.
We encourage and celebrate different perspectives regardless of gender, gender identity or expression, age, race, origin, religion, caregiver status, disability, ethnicity, veteran status, or sexual orientation. Multiple points of view fuel our innovation and connect us closer to Revvers, our customers and each other.
Rev is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and pregnancy-related conditions), gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws and ordinances. Rev.com's management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities, access to facilities and programs and general treatment during employment.
*We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States.