Rev is a profitable, growth-stage startup named by Forbes as one of America’s Most Promising Artificial Intelligence Companies. We innovate at the intersection of artificial Intelligence, human transcription and voice analytics. We are seeking a Manager to join a newly formed Business Operations team.
This is a high impact, high visibility role on a team that is critical to Rev’s future growth. With a combination of exceptional analytical and strategic thinking skills, an insatiable curiosity, and an entrepreneurial, “get stuff done” mindset, you'll play a critical role in not only helping us better understand our product and business to inform our strategic priorities, but also drive cross-functional execution and change that will improve how we operate the business as we reach the next level of scale. You thrive in the pace of change at high growth tech startups and can take on a lot of responsibility very quickly.
- Evaluate and prioritize new initiatives and company priorities, with an eye toward long term value creation
- Drive and support cross-functional initiatives such as vertical strategy, strategic investments, and geographic expansion
- Design and implement strong systems and processes that support Rev’s scaling and improves operational performance
- Monitor, measure, and assess how critical initiatives and investments are moving the numbers and delivering results for the company
- Develop strong collaborative relationships with key stakeholders across the company including product, marketing, sales, finance and operations.
- 3-5 years of work experience at a top management consulting firm or in a high growth SaaS business operations team
- Strong listening skills; ability to understand the “why” and get to what matters quickly
- Ability to digest complex data and present findings in a clear manner that drives decision making and outcomes; experience with financial and strategic modeling
- Desire to learn - You’ll often be answering questions that have never been answered before, which requires a high level of intellectual curiosity and an eagerness to dive into new problems, domains, tools, and techniques
- High EQ and ability to build strong relationships throughout the organization, including with senior leadership
Life at Rev
Rev is a profitable, growth-stage startup that specializes in meeting the speech-to-text needs of hundreds of thousands of customers annually through its unmatched combination of the world's most accurate speech AI and the world's largest community of freelancers working side-by-side.
Rev's suite of products includes transcription, captioning, subtitling, as well as a live-captioning app for Zoom video conferencing. Rev also boasts seamless integrations with YouTube and Vimeo, as well as custom APIs for enterprise clients who need novel speech-to-text solutions.
Founded in 2010 by five MIT alumni, Rev has raised millions of dollars in venture capital from top Silicon Valley VCs and experienced exceptionally rapid growth, both internally and externally. Rev was recently named by Forbes as one of America’s Most Promising Artificial Intelligence Companies and is a destination for the world's foremost engineers and speech scientists.
Our promise is to create great work from home jobs, powered by AI. Our vision is to transcend all barriers of communication. Joining Rev means joining a team of smart, passionate, and friendly people with different backgrounds, shared ideas, and similar goals. Oh, and tons of perks!
- Get Paid: Be competitively compensated by a well-funded startup. Enjoy full benefits, options, and a 401k.
- Desk Budget & Office Equipment: Rev will provide you with a new laptop. You will also have a budget to outfit your workspace.
- Make a Difference: Be measured by your impact, not your effort. Help create real jobs for real people.
- Work Where You Want: For most roles, be free to stay at home, come to the office, or work from a coffee shop.
- Have Fun: Plan and participate in events like field day, baseball games, ski trips and happy hours.
- Stretch Yourself: Learn new skills, talk to customers, drive product improvements, or learn to design. We will push you to your limits.
We encourage and celebrate different perspectives regardless of gender, gender identity or expression, age, race, origin, religion, caregiver status, disability, ethnicity, veteran status, or sexual orientation. Multiple points of view fuel our innovation and connect us closer to Revvers, our customers and each other.
Rev is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and pregnancy-related conditions), gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws and ordinances. Rev.com's management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities, access to facilities and programs and general treatment during employment.
*We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States.