About the Position
Do you want to work at a high-growth company where your impact is seen and rewarded? Are you looking for the autonomy to do your best work? We are seeking a Sales Manager of Strategic Account Executives to design and implement a repeatable, scalable enterprise sales process.
This person will own the success of the Rev’s new customer acquisition in the enterprise, as measured by new and expansion bookings. The Sales Manager, Strategic Account Executives will lead a quota-carrying team responsible for growing the client footprint through up-sell and cross-sell. This team is key to the success of our overall enterprise customer strategy.
- Scale a high performing Strategic sales team: Manage a team of Strategic Account Executives from day one
- Drive strategic deals and accounts to six-figure and seven-figure deal victories
- Achieve sales booking targets by new customer acquisition and expanding the strategic account base
- Provide strategic executive leadership for sales forecasting, territory assignments, sales mentorship, and commission planning
- Work closely with SDR’s, AEs, AMs and Customer Success teams to ensure collaboration and efficient work processes
- Partner with the Head of the Strategic Accounts team to develop strategies across the team to maximize growth
- Work cross functionally with Marketing, Product, and Operations to make sure our strategic efforts are successful
- 8+ years’ selling SaaS products, demonstrating incredible results in bookings growth in the enterprise
- 3+ years’ experience managing a quota-carrying enterprise sales team
- Solid understanding of enterprise account penetration, territory design and customer buying process
- Experience driving scale through outbound sales motion
- High impact leadership skills; experience setting a clear vision and strategy, motivating and coaching others, driving urgency and results
- Experience implementing and measuring operational metrics, leveraging data to identify pipeline progression and health, and driving new logo acquisition and expansion
- Proven ability to lead and grow Strategic sales professionals and teams
- Experience working for fast-paced startups or organizations that have experienced growth at scale
Life at Rev
Rev is a profitable, growth-stage startup that specializes in meeting the speech-to-text needs of hundreds of thousands of customers annually through its unmatched combination of the world's most accurate speech AI and the world's largest community of freelancers working side-by-side.
Rev's suite of products includes transcription, captioning, subtitling, as well as a live-captioning app for Zoom video conferencing. Rev also boasts seamless integrations with YouTube and Vimeo, as well as custom APIs for enterprise clients who need novel speech-to-text solutions.
Founded in 2010 by five MIT alumni, Rev has raised millions of dollars in venture capital from top Silicon Valley VCs and experienced exceptionally rapid growth, both internally and externally. Rev was recently named by Forbes as one of America’s Most Promising Artificial Intelligence Companies and is a destination for the world's foremost engineers and speech scientists.
Our promise is to create great work from home jobs, powered by AI. Our vision is to transcend all barriers of communication. Joining Rev means joining a team of smart, passionate, and friendly people with different backgrounds, shared ideas, and similar goals. Oh, and tons of perks!
- Get Paid: Be competitively compensated by a well-funded startup. Enjoy full benefits, options, and a 401k.
- Desk Budget & Office Equipment: Rev will provide you with a new laptop. You will also have a budget to outfit your workspace.
- Make a Difference: Be measured by your impact, not your effort. Help create real jobs for real people.
- Work Where You Want: For most roles, be free to stay at home, come to the office, or work from a coffee shop.
- Have Fun: Plan and participate in events like field day, baseball games, ski trips and happy hours.
- Stretch Yourself: Learn new skills, talk to customers, drive product improvements, or learn to design. We will push you to your limits.
We encourage and celebrate different perspectives regardless of gender, gender identity or expression, age, race, origin, religion, caregiver status, disability, ethnicity, veteran status, or sexual orientation. Multiple points of view fuel our innovation and connect us closer to Revvers, our customers and each other.
Rev is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and pregnancy-related conditions), gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws and ordinances. Rev.com's management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities, access to facilities and programs and general treatment during employment.
*We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States.