About the position
Do you want to work at a high-growth company where your impact is seen and rewarded? Are you looking for the autonomy to do your best work? We are seeking a Solutions Engineer to partner with our Sales & Partnership teams to own the technical campaign during the sales cycle.
This role will report to our Manager of Solutions Engineering and will be based in Rev’s Austin, Texas office. As an SE, you will play a key role of driving revenue for the company by aligning the business objectives of our prospects, customers and partners with the technical capabilities of our services. With your technical acumen and customer-centric attitude, you will establish yourself as a trusted technical advisor to both internal and external stakeholders and, in doing so, help to shape current and future products.
- Showcase the value of Rev to technical and business evaluators throughout the sales process
- Contribute to team and company success by sharing knowledge and key learnings
- Build trust and deeply understand the customers business objectives to formulate technical solutions that align with their measurement(s) of success
- Own technical discovery sessions with prospects and relevant stakeholders
- Present solutions with confidence to all levels of leadership and establish yourself as a trusted advisor
- Act as the voice of the customer and keep our Product team informed on insights, trends and opportunities.
- Be hands on, high-touch and passionate about solving problems
- 1-3 years of experience in a customer facing technical role i.e. Presales, Solutions Engineer, Sales Engineer, Software Developer, Technical Support, QA Engineer, etc.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication with the ability to connect to audiences of all levels of technical, business and organization responsibilities
- Experience working with RESTful APIs
- Start-up experience a plus
- Speech-to-text experience would be awesome
Life at Rev
Rev is a profitable, growth-stage startup that specializes in meeting the speech-to-text needs of hundreds of thousands of customers annually through its unmatched combination of the world's most accurate speech AI and the world's largest community of freelancers working side-by-side.
Rev's suite of products includes transcription, captioning, subtitling, as well as a live-captioning app for Zoom video conferencing. Rev also boasts seamless integrations with YouTube and Vimeo, as well as custom APIs for enterprise clients who need novel speech-to-text solutions.
Founded in 2010 by five MIT alumni, Rev has raised millions of dollars in venture capital from top Silicon Valley VCs and experienced exceptionally rapid growth, both internally and externally. Rev was recently named by Forbes as one of America’s Most Promising Artificial Intelligence Companies and is a destination for the world's foremost engineers and speech scientists.
Our promise is to create great work from home jobs, powered by AI. Our vision is to transcend all barriers of communication. Joining Rev means joining a team of smart, passionate, and friendly people with different backgrounds, shared ideas, and similar goals. Oh, and tons of perks!
- Get Paid: Be competitively compensated by a well-funded startup. Enjoy full benefits, options, and a 401k.
- Desk Budget & Office Equipment: Rev will provide you with a new laptop. You will also have a budget to outfit your workspace.
- Make a Difference: Be measured by your impact, not your effort. Help create real jobs for real people.
- Work Where You Want: For most roles, be free to stay at home, come to the office, or work from a coffee shop.
- Have Fun: Plan and participate in events like field day, baseball games, ski trips and happy hours.
- Stretch Yourself: Learn new skills, talk to customers, drive product improvements, or learn to design. We will push you to your limits.
We encourage and celebrate different perspectives regardless of gender, gender identity or expression, age, race, origin, religion, caregiver status, disability, ethnicity, veteran status, or sexual orientation. Multiple points of view fuel our innovation and connect us closer to Revvers, our customers and each other.
Rev is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and pregnancy-related conditions), gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws and ordinances. Rev.com's management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities, access to facilities and programs and general treatment during employment.
*We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States.