About the Position
As a Channel Partnerships Director, you own driving revenue via relationships with sales channel partners. You will work collaboratively across Marketing, Sales and other teams to sign, implement and grow channel partnerships. You will be Rev’s hub between our partners and Rev’s go-to-market teams in order to execute on promotional, marketing, sales training and other channel sales programs. You will use data, as well as emberse yourself into our partners’ businesses, to identify opportunities to drive revenue growth and new ideas. You will think creatively with our marketing teams to develop, sell-in, and execute these programs with our partners. You will then measure the impact of those programs in order to continually refine our channel go-to-market programs. Your north star will be to build long-lasting channel relationships and delightful customer experiences.
This role will report to the VP of Business Development.
- Develop sales strategies and Go-to-Market plans with our partners. Define mutually agreed outcomes/messaging
- Lead brainstorming, plan and execute programs in areas ranging from training and enablement, marketing, sales and potential vertical solution development
- Cultivate demand generation activities/events with partners
- Evangelize new products and technologies with current and potential partners, by influencing a broad spectrum of decision makers
- Manage partner business performance and map partner capabilities/priorities with Rev’s goals and strategies to meet quarterly business goals
- Work with partners to build a partner sourced pipeline, nominate partners to receive inbound/outbound leads, and ensure pipeline tracking accuracy and health
- Help partners grow their Rev services portfolio through development of solutions and services
- Bachelor's degree. MBA preferred
- 7+ years of work experience, including 5+ years of channel sales, or partner management experience the software, technology, or AI industries
- Experience working with distribution channel partners.
- Experience building scalable partner ecosystems ranging from agile partners and global system integrators.
- Experience presenting to senior-level audiences and comfort working in and through a cross-functional organization.
- Proven communication and interpersonal skills, with an experience communicating and working effectively at all level
Life at Rev
Rev is a profitable, growth-stage startup that specializes in meeting the speech-to-text needs of hundreds of thousands of customers annually through its unmatched combination of the world's most accurate speech AI and the world's largest community of freelancers working side-by-side.
Rev's suite of products includes transcription, captioning, subtitling, as well as a live-captioning app for Zoom video conferencing. Rev also boasts seamless integrations with YouTube and Vimeo, as well as custom APIs for enterprise clients who need novel speech-to-text solutions.
Founded in 2010 by five MIT alumni, Rev has raised millions of dollars in venture capital from top Silicon Valley VCs and experienced exceptionally rapid growth, both internally and externally. Rev was recently named by Forbes as one of America’s Most Promising Artificial Intelligence Companies and is a destination for the world's foremost engineers and speech scientists.
Our promise is to create great work from home jobs, powered by AI. Our vision is to transcend all barriers of communication. Joining Rev means joining a team of smart, passionate, and friendly people with different backgrounds, shared ideas, and similar goals. Oh, and tons of perks!
- Get Paid: Be competitively compensated by a well-funded startup. Enjoy full benefits, options, and a 401k.
- Desk Budget & Office Equipment: Rev will provide you with a new laptop. You will also have a budget to outfit your workspace.
- Make a Difference: Be measured by your impact, not your effort. Help create real jobs for real people.
- Work Where You Want: For most roles, be free to stay at home, come to the office, or work from a coffee shop.
- Have Fun: Plan and participate in events like field day, baseball games, ski trips and happy hours.
- Stretch Yourself: Learn new skills, talk to customers, drive product improvements, or learn to design. We will push you to your limits.
We encourage and celebrate different perspectives regardless of gender, gender identity or expression, age, race, origin, religion, caregiver status, disability, ethnicity, veteran status, or sexual orientation. Multiple points of view fuel our innovation and connect us closer to Revvers, our customers and each other.
Rev is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and pregnancy-related conditions), gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws and ordinances. Rev.com's management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities, access to facilities and programs and general treatment during employment.
*We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States.