About the Position
Do you want to work at a high-growth company where your impact is seen and rewarded? Are you looking for the autonomy to do your best work? We are seeking a Strategic Account Executive to be the CEO of their own book of business.
This role will report to our Senior Manager of Strategic Account Executives, Jim. As a member of Rev’s Sales team, you will be responsible for establishing relationships and expanding the footprint within Rev’s most desirable client list. You will put your fortune-telling skills to work through pipeline and forecast creation.
You will be responsible for managing a named book of business, establishing and nurturing relationships, identifying new industries and verticals, and helping to craft Rev’s first ever sales playbook.
- Manage your own business (you work for Rev but your customers know you)
- Own the full-cycle sales process, from initial discovery to close
- Identify, establish, and nurture relationships with champions and decision makers
- Document all of your work in Salesforce (if it isn’t in the CRM, it didn’t happen ;-)
- Assist with the creation of repeatable, scalable, sales processes at Rev
- Work closely with our Marketing, Customer Success, and Product teams, to consistently better the client experience
- 5+ years experience in a quota-carrying closing role
- 3+ years’ experience selling Software, ideally SaaS (bonus points for subscription models)
- Outbound prospecting experience is required for this position
- Experience working with C-suite and selling into Enterprise clients
- Experience managing regular deals of ~100K+
- Experience partnering cross-functionally with internal teams
- Start-up experience is a plus
It is important that you are
- Excited to solve a problem, rather than sell a product
- Able to explain complex ideas using simple terms
- An expert in pipeline and funnel management
- A champion for change
- Adaptable and agile
- Excited to share your ideas and experiences
- A nurturer of relationships
- Tech savvy
Life at Rev
Rev is a profitable, growth-stage startup that specializes in meeting the speech-to-text needs of hundreds of thousands of customers annually through its unmatched combination of the world's most accurate speech AI and the world's largest community of freelancers working side-by-side.
Rev's suite of products includes transcription, captioning, subtitling, as well as a live-captioning app for Zoom video conferencing. Rev also boasts seamless integrations with YouTube and Vimeo, as well as custom APIs for enterprise clients who need novel speech-to-text solutions.
Founded in 2010 by five MIT alumni, Rev has raised millions of dollars in venture capital from top Silicon Valley VCs and experienced exceptionally rapid growth, both internally and externally. Rev was recently named by Forbes as one of America’s Most Promising Artificial Intelligence Companies and is a destination for the world's foremost engineers and speech scientists.
Our promise is to create great work from home jobs, powered by AI. Our vision is to transcend all barriers of communication. Joining Rev means joining a team of smart, passionate, and friendly people with different backgrounds, shared ideas, and similar goals. Oh, and tons of perks!
- Get Paid: Be competitively compensated by a well-funded startup. Enjoy full benefits, options, and a 401k.
- Desk Budget & Office Equipment: Rev will provide you with a new laptop. You will also have a budget to outfit your workspace.
- Make a Difference: Be measured by your impact, not your effort. Help create real jobs for real people.
- Work Where You Want: For most roles, be free to stay at home, come to the office, or work from a coffee shop.
- Have Fun: Plan and participate in events like field day, baseball games, ski trips and happy hours.
- Stretch Yourself: Learn new skills, talk to customers, drive product improvements, or learn to design. We will push you to your limits.
We encourage and celebrate different perspectives regardless of gender, gender identity or expression, age, race, origin, religion, caregiver status, disability, ethnicity, veteran status, or sexual orientation. Multiple points of view fuel our innovation and connect us closer to Revvers, our customers and each other.
Rev is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and pregnancy-related conditions), gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws and ordinances. Rev.com's management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities, access to facilities and programs and general treatment during employment.
*We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States.