About the Position
Do you want to work at a high-growth company where your impact is seen and rewarded? Are you looking for the autonomy to do your best work? We are seeking a Sales Development Representative who is curious, tenacious, and coachable.
We are looking for people who are moved by the concept of relationship-based selling, who are passionate about uncovering new market opportunities, and who like to laugh… because our team is pretty pun-ny. We want to hire ambitious individuals who are excited by a role with unlimited upside earning potential.
This role is based in Austin, Texas and will report to our Sales Development Manager and home cooking enthusiast, Jacob. As a member of the Sales Development team, you will be responsible for engaging prospective customers via prospecting and leads provided by Rev’s incredible marketing team.
- Develop new customer relationships by engaging prospective customers via phone, email and LinkedIn
- Independently manage a pipeline of inbound and outbound opportunities, utilizing Salesforce to document progress
- Use a thoughtful and consultative sales approach to ensure Rev is the right solution for the customer
- Partner with Rev’s Account Executives to facilitate a seamless customer experience
- Can articulate the reason you are seeking a career in SaaS
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Are comfortable with ambiguity - think of it as an opportunity to try new things!
- Have a willingness to adapt to and embrace changing business priorities
- Are eager to educate and engage both customers and colleagues
Life at Rev
Rev is a profitable, growth-stage startup that specializes in meeting the speech-to-text needs of hundreds of thousands of customers annually through its unmatched combination of the world's most accurate speech AI and the world's largest community of freelancers working side-by-side.
Rev's suite of products includes transcription, captioning, subtitling, as well as a live-captioning app for Zoom video conferencing. Rev also boasts seamless integrations with YouTube and Vimeo, as well as custom APIs for enterprise clients who need novel speech-to-text solutions.
Founded in 2010 by five MIT alumni, Rev has raised millions of dollars in venture capital from top Silicon Valley VCs and experienced exceptionally rapid growth, both internally and externally. Rev was recently named by Forbes as one of America’s Most Promising Artificial Intelligence Companies and is a destination for the world's foremost engineers and speech scientists.
Our promise is to create great work from home jobs, powered by AI. Our vision is to transcend all barriers of communication. Joining Rev means joining a team of smart, passionate, and friendly people with different backgrounds, shared ideas, and similar goals. Oh, and tons of perks!
- Get Paid: Be competitively compensated by a well-funded startup. Enjoy full benefits, options, and a 401k.
- Desk Budget & Office Equipment: Rev will provide you with a new laptop. You will also have a budget to outfit your workspace.
- Make a Difference: Be measured by your impact, not your effort. Help create real jobs for real people.
- Work Where You Want: For most roles, be free to stay at home, come to the office, or work from a coffee shop.
- Have Fun: Plan and participate in events like field day, baseball games, ski trips and happy hours.
- Stretch Yourself: Learn new skills, talk to customers, drive product improvements, or learn to design. We will push you to your limits.
We encourage and celebrate different perspectives regardless of gender, gender identity or expression, age, race, origin, religion, caregiver status, disability, ethnicity, veteran status, or sexual orientation. Multiple points of view fuel our innovation and connect us closer to Revvers, our customers and each other.
Rev is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and pregnancy-related conditions), gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws and ordinances. Rev.com's management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities, access to facilities and programs and general treatment during employment.
*We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States.