At Retool, we’re changing the way software is built. We’ve developed the fastest way to build internal tools, saving companies time, resources, and engineering bandwidth. Whether it’s refunding orders, underwriting loans, managing marketplaces, rolling out new features, analyzing transactions, or providing customer support, Retool makes it dramatically faster and easier to build internal tools that teams need. We believe that the future of software development lies in being a force multiplier for developers and technical builders, helping them move considerably faster building a lot more software. We’re looking for highly collaborative people as we build a world-class team to support this mission and we’d love for you to join us!
WHY WE'RE LOOKING FOR YOU:
Retool’s GTM organizations are growing in size and complexity in order to support extremely ambitious growth in the coming months and years. We’re looking for a Customer Success Operations Lead to join the Revenue Operations team. Our team is responsible for accelerating Retool’s revenue growth by building the ultimate GTM machine. We help the sales, success, marketing, and support teams track and deliver against operating goals, design and implement key cross-functional initiatives, perform root cause analysis to diagnose challenges, and build/maintain the core GTM systems these teams use to collaborate and succeed every day.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
We’ll look to you to bring your experience architecting, deploying, and maintaining full funnel operating metrics for the customer success team at Retool. You will own and be the subject matter expert on all top-of-funnel KPIs and reporting. You will be responsible for improving our visibility into the performance of our customer success funnel(s) and helping drive better, faster decisions. You’ll be a key contributor to our ongoing financial planning process, providing analysis and reporting to our Finance team to help us understand the ROI of our brand, product marketing, self-serve, and demand generation efforts. While we’re looking for a teammate with a sharp sense of systems building and analytics chops, standouts will have a desire and appetite to be true partners to our org, proactively unearthing opportunities and options across the GTM and product org.
WHO YOU'LL WORK WITH:
You’ll partner closely with leaders within the GTM team, especially our Head of Customer Success and their leadership team. You will also work closely with key partners like Sales, Finance, Product, and more to maintain the highest standards of quality for all of Retool’s marketing efforts.
You’ll be joining a broader team of Retools who are passionate about serving our customers and enjoy collaborating to build an incredibly innovative product. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
IN THIS ROLE, YOU'LL:
- Own the design, build, and administration of all parts of the customer success technology stack, including relevant parts of Salesforce, Hubspot, Outreach, and other systems.
- Use quantitative and qualitative insights to inform growth strategy, roadmap, and prioritization for the CS team
- Instrument and optimize our product-led growth workflows
- Be the right hand to the Head of Customer Success for quarterly and annual planning, as well as key strategic initiatives
- Own regular reporting on the overall health of customer success initiatives and top-of-funnel performance across GTM teams
THE SKILLSET YOU'LL BRING:
- 3-6 years of experience owning customer success operations and reporting for a B2B SaaS business, preferably with a product-led sales motion
- Direct experience implementing and maintaining Hubspot, Salesforce, and Outreach
- Aptitude for using data to drive better decision making, including familiarity with SQL
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills; demonstrated ability to structure complex problems, navigate challenging data sets, develop solutions, and craft high-quality narrative and executive-level presentations
- Ownership mindset with strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly collaborative style with strong influence skills
Retool offers generous benefits to all employees. For more information, please visit the benefits and perks section of our careers page!