At Retool, we’re changing the way software is built. We’ve developed the fastest way to build internal tools, saving companies time, resources, and engineering bandwidth. Whether it’s refunding orders, underwriting loans, managing marketplaces, rolling out new features, analyzing transactions, or providing customer support, Retool makes it dramatically faster and easier to build internal tools that teams need. We believe that the future of software development lies in being a force multiplier for developers and technical builders, helping them move considerably faster building a lot more software. We’re looking for highly collaborative people as we build a world-class team to support this mission and we’d love for you to join us!
- Lead development and operational efforts for Retool’s web presence, building performant, reliable, and maintainable solutions across retool.com, our blog, community, docs, and more
- Partner closely with the design team to implement beautiful, groundbreaking web experiences of exceptional quality
- Collaborate with the marketing and growth teams to shape our content infrastructure, optimize relevance for our technical audience, and integrate with the tools that power Retool’s go-to-market plans
- Help establish and maintain a design system for Retool’s web presence
- Stay educated on the latest in web development methodologies and new technologies, continually working to deliver an innovative web presence that stands apart in presentation and performance
THE SKILLSET YOU'LL BRING:
- Strong knowledge of the Jamstack paradigm, including the Gatsby and Next.js frameworks and the Contentful CMS platform
- Experience with performance and optimization problems and a demonstrated ability to both diagnose and prevent these problems
- Knowledge of current web accessibility standards and requirements
- A track record of successfully collaborating with design teams and/or personal experience designing websites, along with a relentless passion for nailing the details
- Basic familiarity with analytics and web monitoring platforms(like Google Analytics and Amplitude) and marketing concepts such as conversion, A/B testing, and lead generation
- Deep understanding of technical search engine optimization(SEO), how search engines work and interpret site architecture
- Ability to balance many simultaneous projects and thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment
Retool offers generous benefits to all employees. For more information, please visit the benefits and perks section of our careers page!
At this time, Retool is only set up to employ in the US and UK.