As a Business Development Associate/Sales Associate your primary responsibility is to provide the clients with the right solutions as per their needs. You will be a part of the client facing team and serve as the voice of our customers by passing on the insights about our products, panels, pricing etc. to our Marketing, Products & Business teams to help the organization deliver a great customer experience.
What you’ll do:
- Use a consultative sales approach putting the customer first, discovering their needs and providing the right solutions
- Engage with prospective leads and / or existing clients through phone calls, emails, chats and work towards increasing subscriber base and/or also increase Average Revenue per user
- Develop a robust sales pipeline and achieve revenue targets
- Study client’s existing technology / systems and consult them on the most appropriate process, to ensure seamless integration of our solution
- Conduct interactive demos through web conferences where required.
- Coordinate and engage with necessary resources from the Product, Operations and Marketing teams.
- Negotiate commercials and close the deal
- Work alongside brand marketing teams to drive customer acquisition & growth campaigns
- Strategically target existing customers, build relationships as their web advisor and help them achieve their business goals provisioning the right set of product & services
- Competitor Analysis and keeping an eye on the industry to ensure we remain one notch above the rest
- Be the voice of customers and put forth suggestions for new features and improvements on our existing ones through client interactions
- Liaison with the support team, product management team and development team towards getting the client's feedback heard and issues resolved
Who you are:
- You are a graduate
- You have excellent oral & written communication skills.
- You have strong analytical skills
- You love the internet and want to build a career in the tech industry
- You are an aggressive, tenacious, go-getter who can think on your feet
- This role will require you to work in shifts
Why you’ll love us:
In this era of COVID-19, we believe in putting our employees first and keeping them safe. We were one of the first technology companies to make significant changes to our office environments and team interactions, including mandatory working from home and safety procedures to enter our office space. We are committed to not require any face-to-face interaction for our employees until the data shows it is entirely safe for our teams. Here is just a snippet of what we think you’ll love:
- Grow together. Our exciting virtual learning & development programs never cease to amaze us. Participate in our ExpertSpeak sessions/E-learning courses to grow professionally & personally.
- Work with creative & innovative teams. At Endurance, we believe in hiring the best of the best and are proud of being surrounded with people who think out of the box to only better our products, work & customer experiences.
- Did someone say free domain? Building a community one domain at a time, one employee at a time. All our employees are eligible for a free domain and WordPress blog as we sponsor the domain registration costs.
- Leave your worries aside! Juggling the demands of career and personal life can be stressful and challenging but don't worry! Our employee's assistance program services provide free, confidential, short-term counseling. This benefit is also extended to immediate family members.
- We’ve got you covered. We are a family! From medical to life insurance, education sponsorship to interest-free loans & Flexi-leave policy - we've got your back!