Endurance is seeking a position for QA Analyst with DevOps knowledge to leverage the Quality Assurance initiatives along with DevOps relevant tasks. This role requires taking ownership for the quality of the product as well as setting up and maintaining CI/CD processes, thus, managing a timely delivery.
What you’ll do:
- Develop testing programs that address areas such as user test scenarios, database impacts, regression testing, negative testing, error or bug retests, or usability.
- Our SDETs will understand software internals, be able to efficiently debug the problems, write automated tests with Python/Java and fix issues to improve the customer experience.
- Be able to understand product code, perform white box testing, be able to refactor the code and fix issues if required.
- Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems.
- Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates.
- Integrating projects with automation CI/CD servers like Bamboo or Jenkins
- Monitoring timely builds and managing product deployments efficiently
Who you are:
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in computer science or related disciplines [Btech or MCA]
- 2 to 8 year’s relevant SDET experience
- Experience in architecting & building test frameworks for real-time, large scale applications
- Curiosity to find out how things work in order to discover how to break code
- Strong QA skills in test planning, including designing and executing test cases, bug isolation, bug report writing and troubleshooting.
- Good knowledge of automation frameworks using Selenium and Robot Framework.
- Experience in white-box testing and/or Test Driven Development.
- Good knowledge in OOPS programming concepts and strong programming skills in Python/Java.
- Good understanding of the product architectures that are based on micro services implementation and should be able to drive automation for microservices.
- Knowledge of Automation Testing of RESTful APIs[API Testing]
- Knowledge of Jenkins/Bamboo or any other automation CI/CD implementation.
- In-depth knowledge of DevOps processes.
- Experience in Mobile automation using Appium.
- Knowledge of performance testing, test case management
- Able to develop use cases based on documented/undocumented functional specifications and convert into test strategies and test plans.
- Ability to incorporate a customer-focussed perspective when designing test cases
- Experience working in Agile development, understanding of STLC processes
- Ability to create and amend detailed documentation and technical specifications
Why you’ll love us:
In this era of COVID-19, we believe in putting our employees first and keeping them safe. We were one of the first technology companies to make significant changes to our office environments and team interactions, including mandatory working from home and safety procedures to enter our office space. We are committed to not require any face-to-face interaction for our employees until the data shows it is entirely safe for our teams. Here is just a snippet of what we think you’ll love:
- Grow together. Our exciting virtual learning & development programs never cease to amaze us. Participate in our ExpertSpeak sessions/E-learning courses to grow professionally & personally.
- Work with creative & innovative teams. At Endurance, we believe in hiring the best of the best and are proud of being surrounded with people who think out of the box to only better our products, work & customer experiences.
- Did someone say free domain? Building a community one domain at a time, one employee at a time. All our employees are eligible for a free domain and WordPress blog as we sponsor the domain registration costs.
- Leave your worries aside! Juggling the demands of career and personal life can be stressful and challenging but don't worry! Our employee's assistance program services provide free, confidential, short-term counseling. This benefit is also extended to immediate family members.
- We’ve got you covered. We are a family! From medical to life insurance, education sponsorship to interest-free loans & Flexi-leave policy - we've got your back!