Endurance International Group is a technology company that powers the online presence of small and medium businesses (SMBs). Through our proprietary cloud platform, we provide solutions like web and email hosting, cloud, eCommerce and eMarketing solutions, mobile business tools etc. We cater to approx. 4.2 million individuals and businesses across the globe to help establish and expand their online footprint.
What you’ll do:
- Assist customer inquiries via phone, chat or email.
- Understand requirements and provide information to the customer to choose the right solution.
- Develop a robust pipeline and achieve assigned revenue targets and service levels.
- Maintain and manage the pipeline with accurate notes and rigorous follow ups.
- Identify and work with existing customers to improve and expand relationships.
- Coordinate and engage necessary resources from the Product, Operations and Marketing teams.
- Sustain accurate forecasts.
- Recommend changes in products, services and policies by evaluating results and competitive developments.
Who you are:-
- Graduate graduate from any stream (mandatory)
- 2-3 years of work experience
- Should be willing to work in rotational shifts.
- Good oral & written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Good Team Player
- Ability to complete large volumes of work
Why you’ll love us:
- Celebrate with us. We work hard every single day. But we do take a break for Friday Night Chill Sessions and our Annual Parties. We host these parties once every quarter for all our employees across the organization during which they can showcase their talents with our colleagues outside of a formal environment. The goal is to come together as one big Endurance family!
- Brain breaks. We encourage employees to work in teams not only on projects but also through fun activities. Corners of our offices are equipped with Carrom tables, Table Tennis, Foosball, Pool and video games which help them connect in fun ways.
- Leave your worries aside! Juggling the demands of career and personal life can be stressful and challenging but don't worry! Our employee's assistance program services provide free, confidential, short-term counselling/ legal aid/ taxation advice. This benefit is also extended to immediate family members.
- Volunteering is at our core. We are all about learning and creating an impact that is beneficial to the environment and surrounding communities. At Endurance, we encourage participation as we mindfully make a difference by hosting various "Share and Care activities".
- Did someone say free domain? Building a community one domain at a time, one employee at a time. All our employees are eligible for a free domain and WordPress blog as we sponsor the domain registration costs.
- We keep you well fed and hydrated. Why miss on quality family time at home by preparing meals? Our best chefs cook meals that are filled with love. On days you feel fitness conscious? Our chefs are at your services daily to toss the best salads, and fruit bowls. All at a subsidized rate. We also provide a host of snacks and beverages free of cost.
- We’ve got you covered. We are a family! From medical to life insurance, education sponsorships to interest-free loans, Flexi-leave to casual dress code - we've got your back!