What you’ll do:
- Troubleshooting, resolving all technical issues related to our software and the
range of products and services it provisions
- Interacting with clients via. live chat, web based systems, online forums and
telephone to resolve their problems and gather feedback
- Testing & analysis of all products & services
- Identifying any bugs/issues in the system and assisting in their resolution
- Recording, tracking and reporting problem activity
- Building strategies to improve efficiency, profitability and quality of service
- Reviewing existing product/feature documentation; publish documentation in
internal knowledge bases
Who you are:-
- Experience: 0-2 years in Customer Service or similar capacity, preferably on an IT
- Educational Qualifications: Graduate from any stream . Any Engineering, or BSc (IT or Computers) preferred
- Must be customer focused and willing to do whatever it takes to resolve customer issue
- Strong customer interaction skills and ability to work in a variety of customer situations
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to solve complex problems quickly, inventively and resourcefully
- Good working knowledge of computers and the internet; strong ability to develop new skills
- Should be able to provide project foresight in tracking, interpreting and resolving issues and aiding software implementation
- Strong attention to detail
- Avid internet user, with strong inclination towards technology
- Highly motivated and energetic team player, with excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be willing to work in rotational shifts
Tech knowledge required:
- Networking and DNS basics
- Basic knowledge of Linux/Windows Operating Systems.
- Basic knowledge of Hardware/ Softwares
- Basic knowledge of Web and Email servers
- Configuration and troubleshooting mail clients using IMAP/POP/SMTP
- Troubleshooting server side scripts
Why you’ll love us:
- Celebrate with us. We work hard every single day. But we do take a break for Friday Night Chill Sessions and our Annual Parties. We host these parties once every quarter for all our employees across the organization during which they can showcase their talents with our colleagues outside of a formal environment. The goal is to come together as one big Endurance family!
- Brain breaks. We encourage employees to work in teams not only on projects but also through fun activities. Corners of our offices are equipped with Carrom tables, Table Tennis, Foosball, Pool and video games which help them connect in fun ways.
- Leave your worries aside! Juggling the demands of career and personal life can be stressful and challenging but don't worry! Our employee's assistance program services provide free, confidential, short-term counselling/ legal aid/ taxation advice. This benefit is also extended to immediate family members.
- Volunteering is at our core. We are all about learning and creating an impact that is beneficial to the environment and surrounding communities. At Endurance, we encourage participation as we mindfully make a difference by hosting various "Share and Care activities".
- Did someone say free domain? Building a community one domain at a time, one employee at a time. All our employees are eligible for a free domain and WordPress blog as we sponsor the domain registration costs.
- We keep you well fed and hydrated. Why miss on quality family time at home by preparing meals? Our best chefs cook meals that are filled with love. On days you feel fitness conscious? Our chefs are at your services daily to toss the best salads, and fruit bowls. All at a subsidized rate. We also provide a host of snacks and beverages free of cost.
- We’ve got you covered. We are a family! From medical to life insurance, education sponsorships to interest-free loans, Flexi-leave to casual dress code - we've got your back!