Endurance International Group (NASDAQ:EIGI), is one of the world’s largest largest providers of cloud-based web presence solutions to SMBs worldwide. Endurance manages more than 5 million customer relationships and runs some of the world's largest hosting companies such as Hostgator, BlueHost, iPage and more. Endurance has a significant presence in India and the APAC region through market leading brands such as, ResellerClub, Bluehost, BigRock, LogicBoxes, Hostgator, and more. In Asia,
- 2 to 4 years.
What you’ll do:
- Analyze & provide accurate forecasts for volume, AHT, and required staffing plans to meet service level goals
- Understand any changes or trends in daily or interval proportions against forecasts which would impact staff requirements and action to mirror contact arrival patterns where possible
- Plan & forecast for anomalies due to seasonal variations, specific events, and other cyclical patterns that may affect levels of service and provision staffing plans
- Create agent schedules, Manage schedule changes and schedule trade/swap request process
- Assist with scheduling all non-production events during the most optimal times for assigned site(s) and ensure low impact on SLAs
- Provide weekly staffing outlook which details projected peak volumes with action plan and scheduled non-production events
- Monitor agent activity and adherence historically and in real-time and make recommendations to help manage these areas
- Monitor intraday performance and work with floor management to make real time schedule adjustments to enhance service level
- Alert agents/managers/Command Center when agents are out of adherence or other situations arise when daily performance is about to be or has been impacted
- Communicate with management and produce daily/weekly/monthly metric reporting
- Provide post-mortem analysis to clearly identify reasons for missing service targets
- Responsible for standardizing WFM reporting for all supporting regions/teams—ensuring accuracy in the data and efficiency producing the reports
- Work with Salesforce, Telephony, CRM administrators and BI teams to build & manage reports, dashboards, alerts etc.
Who you are:-
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills English
- Functional Area ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service & Operations
- Good understanding of overall operational activities including phone, email, & chat support
- Must have a good working knowledge of Excel and other Windows based programs (Word, PowerPoint, etc.), and have the ability to organize/analyze data in a structured manner.
- Capacity Planning & Contact Forecasting experience
- Experience with WorkForce Management tools & processes
Why you’ll love us:-
- Celebrate with us. We work hard every single day. But we do take a break for Friday Night Chill Sessions and our Annual Parties. We host these parties once every quarter for all our employees across the organization during which they can showcase their talents with our colleagues outside of a formal environment. The goal is to come together as one big Endurance family!
- Brain breaks. We encourage employees to work in teams not only on projects but also through fun activities. Corners of our offices are equipped with Carrom tables, Table Tennis, Foosball, Pool and video games which help them connect in fun ways.
- Leave your worries aside! Juggling the demands of career and personal life can be stressful and challenging but don't worry! Our employee's assistance program services provide free, confidential, short-term counselling/ legal aid/ taxation advice. This benefit is also extended to immediate family members.
- Volunteering is at our core. We are all about learning and creating an impact that is beneficial to the environment and surrounding communities. At Endurance, we encourage participation as we mindfully make a difference by hosting various "Share and Care activities".
- Did someone say free domain? Building a community one domain at a time, one employee at a time. All our employees are eligible for a free domain and WordPress blog as we sponsor the domain registration costs.
- We keep you well fed and hydrated. Why miss on quality family time at home by preparing meals? Our best chefs cook meals that are filled with love. On days you feel fitness conscious? Our chefs are at your services daily to toss the best salads, and fruit bowls. All at a subsidized rate. We also provide a host of snacks and beverages free of cost.
- We’ve got you covered. We are a family! From medical to life insurance, education sponsorships to interest-free loans, Flexi-leave to casual dress code - we've got your back!