We are looking for a Web Analytics Implementation Specialist to join our team. As an implementation specialist, you would be an example for your peers in terms of technical and communication skills. You will introduce new techniques and workflows in order to improve our implementation & reporting process and the quality of our deliverable as a whole.
What you’ll do:
- Recommend appropriate web site measurement tactics tied to business goals
- Perform/Advise quality assurance testing post-implementation
- Collaborate with site developers to modify the existing tagging infrastructure
- Identify opportunities for tagging efficiency and provide solutions
- Lead troubleshooting efforts pre and post release/publish
- Debug implementation problems/configuration/coding errors
- Write/edit implementation documents, explaining our digital analytics solutions
- Write/edit audit documents, which offer insights into the quality of the data and provides guidelines for improvement
Who you are:
- 3+ years of practical experience in Google Analytics & its implementation
- 2+ years experience with Google Tag Manager
- Excellent written skills, in English, for writing to technical and non-technical users
- B.S. Degree: Business, Engineering , Information Technology or related discipline
- Analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Solid project management ability with attention to detail.
- A strong team mentality; and an ability to work independently.
- Good to have: Passed the GAIQ exam, Experience with Google Analytics Measurement Protocol, Experience with BigQuery
Why you’ll love us:
- Celebrate with us. We work hard every single day. But we do take a break for Friday Night Chill Sessions and our Annual Parties. We host these parties once every quarter for all our employees across the organization during which they can showcase their talents with our colleagues outside of a formal environment. The goal is to come together as one big Endurance family!
- Brain breaks. We encourage employees to work in teams not only on projects but also through fun activities. Corners of our offices are equipped with Carrom tables, Table Tennis, Foosball, Pool and video games which help them connect in fun ways.
- Leave your worries aside! Juggling the demands of career and personal life can be stressful and challenging but don't worry! Our employee's assistance program services provide free, confidential, short-term counselling/ legal aid/ taxation advice. This benefit is also extended to immediate family members.
- Volunteering is at our core. We are all about learning and creating an impact that is beneficial to the environment and surrounding communities. At Endurance, we encourage participation as we mindfully make a difference by hosting various "Share and Care activities".
- Did someone say free domain? Building a community one domain at a time, one employee at a time. All our employees are eligible for a free domain and WordPress blog as we sponsor the domain registration costs.
- We keep you well fed and hydrated. Why miss on quality family time at home by preparing meals? Our best chefs cook meals that are filled with love. On days you feel fitness conscious? Our chefs are at your services daily to toss the best salads, and fruit bowls. All at a subsidized rate. We also provide a host of snacks and beverages free of cost.
- We’ve got you covered. We are a family! From medical to life insurance, education sponsorships to interest-free loans, Flexi-leave to casual dress code - we've got your back!