Endurance International Group is a technology company that powers the online presence of small and medium businesses (SMBs). Through our proprietary cloud platform, we provide solutions like web and email hosting, cloud, eCommerce and eMarketing solutions, mobile business tools etc. We cater to approx. 4.2 million individuals and businesses across the globe to help establish and expand their online footprint.
The main responsibility of this role is to provide administrative support and maintain the integrity of key IT Portfolio data elements. The data entered and managed by this role supports the planning, prioritization and governance of the organization’s strategic objectives by working under the direction of the IT PMO Operations Lead. The desired candidate’s main role would be to keep project, program, portfolio or budget data in order so that it is easily accessible at any time.
What you'll do:
- Create and manage spreadsheets with project data
- Verify data by comparing it to source documents
- Update existing data
- Retrieve data as requested.
- Sort and organize after entering data
- Clarify any questions regarding project data
Who you are:
- Minimum years of work experience: 2 to 3 years in an IT organization.
- 2+ years of experience in the areas of Data Entry in mid-to-large scale global organization.
- 2+ years of good Excel and Google Sheets experience (including Pivot Tables, VLookups, conditional statements, etc) and the ability to prepare presentations based on the data derived.
- Strong verbal/written communication including an ability to effectively communicate within the IT PMO Org.
- Detailed oriented and problem solver
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Why you’ll love us:
- Celebrate with us. We work hard every single day. But we do take a break for Friday Night Chill Sessions and our Annual Parties. We host these parties once every quarter for all our employees across the organization during which they can showcase their talents with our colleagues outside of a formal environment. The goal is to come together as one big Endurance family!
- Brain breaks. We encourage employees to work in teams not only on projects but also through fun activities. Corners of our offices are equipped with Carrom tables, Table Tennis, Foosball, Pool and video games which help them connect in fun ways.
- Leave your worries aside! Juggling the demands of career and personal life can be stressful and challenging but don't worry! Our employee's assistance program services provide free, confidential, short-term counselling/ legal aid/ taxation advice. This benefit is also extended to immediate family members.
- Volunteering is at our core. We are all about learning and creating an impact that is beneficial to the environment and surrounding communities. At Endurance, we encourage participation as we mindfully make a difference by hosting various "Share and Care activities".
- Did someone say free domain? Building a community one domain at a time, one employee at a time. All our employees are eligible for a free domain and WordPress blog as we sponsor the domain registration costs.
- We keep you well fed and hydrated. Why miss on quality family time at home by preparing meals? Our best chefs cook meals that are filled with love. On days you feel fitness conscious? Our chefs are at your services daily to toss the best salads, and fruit bowls. All at a subsidized rate. We also provide a host of snacks and beverages free of cost.
- We’ve got you covered. We are a family! From medical to life insurance, education sponsorships to interest-free loans, Flexi-leave to casual dress code - we've got your back!