As a Senior Software Developer, you will work closely with front-end developers, backend engineers and other department stakeholders to build, design and enhance the large scale platforms and the best experience in the business for our customers.
What you’ll do:
- Personally perform quality assurance unit and system testing.
- Propose improvements to the existing architecture.
- Enforce software best practices, standards, and processes in a shared development environment.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use Optimisation of the application for maximum speed and scalability
Who you are:
- 3 - 5 years of experience in PHP/JAVA/Perl.
- A firm grasp of object oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving.
- Practical experience with numerous websites and software platforms, development tools, methodologies and best practices for process management.
- Experience with MVC architecture Experience developing RESTful APIs and other backend services Experience in GIT and GitHub and scripting.
- Understanding and commitment to security Experience working in development and production software environments.
- Experience using change control software and managing change control processes Strong collaboration skills and experience working with a small team of developers.
- Very motivated by and interested in current and emerging web technology trends.
- Open to language agnostic development and willingness to work on any of the backend technologies.
Why you’ll love us:
- Celebrate with us. We work hard every single day. But we do take a break for Friday Night Chill Sessions and our Annual Parties. We host these parties once every quarter for all our employees across the organization during which they can showcase their talents with our colleagues outside of a formal environment. The goal is to come together as one big Endurance family!
- Brain breaks. We encourage employees to work in teams not only on projects but also through fun activities. Corners of our offices are equipped with Carrom tables, Table Tennis, Foosball, Pool and video games which help them connect in fun ways.
- Leave your worries aside! Juggling the demands of career and personal life can be stressful and challenging but don't worry! Our employee's assistance program services provide free, confidential, short-term counselling/ legal aid/ taxation advice. This benefit is also extended to immediate family members.
- Volunteering is at our core. We are all about learning and creating an impact that is beneficial to the environment and surrounding communities. At Endurance, we encourage participation as we mindfully make a difference by hosting various "Share and Care activities".
- Did someone say free domain? Building a community one domain at a time, one employee at a time. All our employees are eligible for a free domain and WordPress blog as we sponsor the domain registration costs.
- We keep you well fed and hydrated. Why miss on quality family time at home by preparing meals? Our best chefs cook meals that are filled with love. On days you feel fitness conscious? Our chefs are at your services daily to toss the best salads, and fruit bowls. All at a subsidized rate. We also provide a host of snacks and beverages free of cost.
- We’ve got you covered. We are a family! From medical to life insurance, education sponsorships to interest-free loans, Flexi-leave to casual dress code - we've got your back!