The Marketing Operations Team is responsible for supporting strategy and decision making for the Marketing VP and team. We help to build and grow our own marketing funnel. We conduct challenging projects with strong impact on business operations. We are a new, collaborative and complementary team with a lot of opportunities to grow and do better!
- Business modeling and planning - Knows the design and financial principles to build and evaluate a business model. Master business KPI analysis through a strong mathematical and statistics expertise;
- Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions. Probes all fruitful sources for answers;
- Process Management - Good at figuring out the processes necessary to get things done. Knows how to organize people and activities. Understands how to separate and combine tasks into efficient workflow. Can see opportunities for synergy and integration where others can’t. Can simplify complex processes;
- Communication - Ability to interact with multiple people of different areas developing a high level of rapport and sinergy as well as by being able to listen and understand the different pains and issues in all the organizations tiers.
- Relevant experience in a business analyst/data analyst/business operations role;
- Experience with interdepartmental strategic projects;
- Google analytics advanced knowledge;
- Project management - Works to maximize efficiency on projects execution through an Agile methodology, keeping a clear focus on the problem, optimizing resources allocation and maintaining a high cadence of realization;
- Data architecture and information flow - Understands the company data architecture and information flow in a way that enhance a sharp sense of where to focus to get data that is needed to solve business problems;
- Data Analysis - Capacity of querying databases and create/adapt scripts for ad-hoc analysis;
- MS Office and Power BI advanced.
- English - fluent.
- Work in a Great Place to Work © - one of the best companies to work in Latin America;
- Work side by side and learn daily with professional references in the market;
- Culture of feedback and development;
- We believe in the power of diversity and inclusion - we work in an environment that allows all RDoers to feel 100% comfortable being exactly themselves and at their best;
- Courses and certifications from RD University (our corporate university) for you to explore;
- No dress code - the important thing is to dress as you feel better;
And of course, the benefits you already know:
- Meal and transportation tickets
- Health plan