This position is part of RD Station's International Expansion team, and the Customer Success area is responsible for ensuring that our customers have the best experience possible, achieving their results through the adoption of RD Station Marketing as their growth platform, managing an end-to-end customer journey. Manage a Mexican portfolio of Inbound and Channel customers, assisting them to reach Full Adoption metrics by generating results for their businesses while collecting feedback for the PMF adjustments RD requires to grow in Mexico.
How will be your daily job?
- Guarantees an end-to-end customer journey, being responsible for the onboarding and ongoing processes throughout the customer lifetime with RD Station Marketing;
- Develops strategies to reach product adoption metrics;
- Identifies customer needs and provides appropriate solutions to supply them, generating revenue growth through cross-sell and up-sell;
- Manages conflicts and solves possible problems by triggering areas involved (Sales, Product, etc);
- Handles and recovers cancellation requests, by identifying risks and treating them preventively;
- Ensures adequate handoff between the Sales and CS areas;
- Conducts successful executive reviews with the customer's champion and decision-makers to secure renewals and decrease churn rates;
- Solves the alerts (NPS CTAs) of the CS platform (Gainsight), guaranteeing the resolution of any customer dissatisfaction;
- Reactively solves tickets and doubts sent by e-mail;
- Keeps customer and account information up to date;
- Conducts in-person meetings, participates in customer-related events, creates and executes an Enablement calendar to stimulate customer community in the country, among other differentiated touches for Key Accounts.
Who are we looking for?
- Experience in areas related to customer service (support, aftersales, sales, etc.)
- Experience with key accounts
- Experience working with Mexican customers (agencies and/or final customers)
- Experience with negotiation
- Knowledge about Marketing strategies focused on the use of tools with the potential to boost the customer's concrete results
- Fluent Spanish; advanced English for conversation, reading, and writing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Coachability to share knowledge and educate RDoers, partners, customers on marketing and sales
- Desirable: Advanced knowledge about SaaS metrics and/or experience with software service; Experience with advertising and/or marketing agencies; Strategic planning development
- Work in a Great Place to Work © - one of the best companies to work in Latin America;
- Work side by side and learn daily with professional references in the market;
- Culture of feedback and development;
- We believe in the power of diversity and inclusion - we work in an environment that allows all RDoers to feel 100% comfortable being exactly themselves and at their best;
- Courses and certifications from RD University (our corporate university) for you to explore;
- No dress code - the important thing is to dress as you feel better;
And of course, the benefits you already know:
- Meal and transportation tickets
- Health plan