This position is part of RD Station's International Expansion team, and the Colômbia Sales department is responsible for closing deals with an efficient opp-to-sale conversion rate, bringing in new customers that have the potential to fully adopt RD Station Marketing into their businesses.
Your mission will be to acquire new customers through RD's sales playbook, developing potential customers coming from Inbound and Outbound sources by connecting their challenges with the solutions provided by RD Station Marketing.
How will be your daily job?
- Conduct meetings booked by the SDR (pre-sales) team with potential customers, investigating their potential to become an RD customer in matters of time, investment, digital maturity and knowledge, validating if the customer's goal can be achieved through the use of RD's product and services
- Plan and forecast daily, weekly and monthly sales performance via CRM registration (app rigor) and sales playbook adherence
- Execute handover processes related to Onboarding (ISM) and Finance regarding the entering of new customers
- Build relationships and develop digital marketing assessments for qualified leads, solutions and commercial proposals connected to RD's products and services.
Who are we looking for?
- Work experience in Colômbia
- Proven experience in sales
- Experience in talking to customers and handling B2B negotiations
- Knowledge about Marketing strategies focused on the use of tools with the potential to boost the customer's concrete results
- Fluent Spanish; advanced English for conversation, reading, and writing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Coachability to share knowledge and educate customers and RDoers on marketing and sales
- Emotional intelligence to navigate high-pressure and fast-paced commercial environments
- Desirable: Advanced knowledge about SaaS metrics and/or experience with software service; Experience with advertising and/or digital marketing; Strategic planning development; Salesforce CRM knowledge.
- Work in a Great Place to Work © - one of the best companies to work in Latin America;
- Work side by side and learn daily with professional references in the market;
- Culture of feedback and development;
- We believe in the power of diversity and inclusion - we work in an environment that allows all RDoers to feel 100% comfortable being exactly themselves and at their best;
- Courses and certifications from RD University (our corporate university) for you to explore;
- No dress code - the important thing is to dress as you feel better;
And of course, the benefits you already know:
- Meal and transportation tickets
- Health plan