The Demand Generation team is responsible for design marketing campaigns that drive awareness and interest in your product or service with the ultimate goal to create a predictable pipeline to the sales team.
Based on that, a Paid Media Analyst is a strategic role inside the growth/performance team and is in charge of identifying and executing opportunities to optimize paid channels generating demand and driving customer acquisition. You will be working across all marketing teams to ensure our strategy is the best we could have and we are using SEM best practices on our paid channels.
You will be given the autonomy to identify opportunities to test SEM/Ads theory and drive results faster! There will be weekly and monthly reporting and you will collaborate with stakeholders on ad hoc requests.
The candidate must be able to demonstrate a clear ability to develop tactics and campaigns that drive the business goals. The individual should be passionate about Ads technology and digital marketing, and ideally is a growth hacker and unconventional marketing specialist.
- Help the organization to deliver performance campaigns in digital channels such as Facebook Ads, LinkedIn, Youtube, Google, Ad Networks and others with strong data mindset in order to optimize growth and monetization KPIs;
- Manage the company media budget of 3 verticals (RD Station Marketing, RD Station CRM and Partner Acquisition), interacting and reporting it to each stakeholder;
- Optimize, A/B test and grow new acquisition channels
- Constantly test and explore new channels
- Day-to-day management of campaigns, managing and track media budget while optimizing ROI
- Develop strategy and work with the team to implement tests, report out on results and develop recommendations
- Act as subject matter expert in SEM and trends and best practices and educate relevant teams
- Partner cross-functionally with other teams on development and implementation multi-channel customer acquisition strategy
- Continuously experiment with keywords, campaign structure, ads, targeting, and landing pages to increase the number of qualified leads
- Who has strong experience working as a Paid Media Analyst;
- With experience in campaign management and media budget;
- Experienced in data analysis, A / B testing, Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Pay-per-click (PPC);
- With a thorough knowledge of search marketing tactics and platforms;
- Who understands about planning, elaboration and optimization of paid media;
- With domain with Google Adwords, Facebook Ads, Facebook ADS Manager and Bing Ads;
- With knowledge in Excel or advanced Google Sheets;
- That has certification in Google ADs and SEM Platforms (differential);
- With strong analytical ability to make decisions based on data;
- Who has advanced English;
- With availability to live in Floripa-SC or São Paulo-SP.
- Work in a Great Place to Work © - one of the best companies to work in Latin America;
- Join one of Linkedin Top Companies in Latin America
- Culture of feedback and development;
- We believe in the power of diversity and inclusion - we work in an environment that allows all RDoers to feel 100% comfortable being exactly themselves and at their best;
- Courses and certifications from RD University (our corporate university) for you to explore;
- No dress code - the important thing is to dress as you feel better
And of course, the benefits you already know:
- Transportation vouchers;
- Food or meal vouchers;
- Health and dental plan.