With over 15,000 customers in 30 countries, 1,700 partner agencies and 700+ employees, we are transforming the way SMBs grow through digital marketing and sales. Our flagship marketing automation platform RD Station Marketing allows small and medium businesses across different industries to manage and automate their digital marketing strategy in an effective way by attracting leads, converting them into opportunities and generating new customers, all in one place.
RD is based in Florianopolis, with offices in São Paulo, Joinville, Bogota and Mexico City and we call our employees "RDoers", because we are empowered to make things happen and build an A-Team, respecting our core values: data-driven, excellence, out-teach, lean and customer-first.
We are looking for a professional who will be part of the Corporate Communications team focused on telling Resultados Digitais' story as an Employer Brand - our history, our values, our culture - in Brazil and throughout the regions in order to attract candidates with the best fit. A hard-working individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment where collaboration across teams is crucial.
What's the daily routine like (what the person does and why):
- Develop and implement a communications strategy to well position RD brand among candidate personas, including universities.
- Work with the Talent Recruitment team to identify talent attraction challenges and research/outreach solutions, audiences and channels.
- Optimize Career related channels, including Glassdoor, LinkedIn, as well as RD social channels.
- Update messaging, images, videos, and other content on our career website to keep data and information relevant and up-to-date.
- Partner closely with Internal Communications to ensure internal messaging is tightly aligned to the employer brand messaging that also helps educate employees about company's vision and values.
- Identify key conference and other event opportunities for recruiting and drive RD's presence, including speaking opportunities, sponsorships, and awards.
- Public Relations, Brand or internal communications experience.
- Bachelor Degree in Public Relations, Journalism, Marketing or related degrees.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Fluency in English.
- Has worked in and/or understands the technology/marketing industry.
- Fantastic organizational skills and an innate ability to prioritize.
- Strong understanding of the PR planning and implementation process.
- Project management and decision-making skills.
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Fluency in Spanish.
Why you should join us:
- To work in a Great Place to Work © - one of the best companies to work in Latin America.
- To join one of Linkedin Top Companies in Latin America.
- We have a strong culture of feedback and development.
- We believe in the power of diversity and inclusion - we work in an environment that allows all RDoers to feel 100% comfortable being exactly themselves and at their best.
- We offer courses and certifications from RD University (our corporate university) for you to explore.
- No dress code - the important thing is to dress as you feel better.
- And, of course, we have the traditional benefits: healthcare, dental assistance, transport voucher and Gympass :)