That is an amazing opportunity to help develop a high-impact Partner ecosystem with RD. As a Channel Development Analyst you will build an acceleration path for sustainable revenue growth. Through training and business development strategies, you will boost the performance of selected partners within the RD Partner Program and their own business. Contribute and monitor the partner's strategic sales-plan in 1:many and 1:few strategies. Your responsibilities include accelerating revenue from partner batches using a business acceleration program. Build analysis and dashboards to track the evolution metrics of our Partners. Plan, execute, monitor and manage partnerships, being ultimately responsible for their results.
- Boost the performance of a partner portfolio within the RD Partner Program;
- Plan, execute, monitor and manage partnerships, being ultimately responsible for their results (quarterly goals)
- Map, engage, build models and incentive new sales opportunities;
- Create a Business Acceleration Program using training and education as the main effort;
- Analyze data and create dashboards;
- Measure the partners funnel using salesforce and gainsight data;
- Select appropriate training methods or activities (e.g. simulations, mentoring, on-the-job training, professional development classes);
- Conduct partners-wide training needs assessment and identify skills or knowledge gaps that need to be addressed;
- Gather feedback from trainers and trainees after each educational session;
- Assess instructional effectiveness and determine the impact of training on partner program.
- With seniority in the sales area, working with channel development for partners, business development, management of alliances in the technology sector and training of partners.
- Experience with sales force, gainsight or similar
- Knowledge in data analysis
- With expertise in business development strategies
- With intermediate Microsoft Excel
- Intermediate English
Systemic Vision: with the ability to perceive the interaction and interdependence of the parts that make up the whole, visualizing trends and possible actions capable of influencing the future.
Organization - ability to work with methods and order.
Strategic vision - able to analyze scenarios and create strategies that increase the chances of reaching the desired result.
Negotiation - with excellent argumentation capacity to strengthen the parties and favor relations.
- Work in a Great Place to Work © - one of the best companies to work in Latin America;
- Join one of Linkedin Top Companies in Latin America
- Culture of feedback and development;
- We believe in the power of diversity and inclusion - we work in an environment that allows all RDoers to feel 100% comfortable being exactly themselves and at their best;
- Courses and certifications from RD University (our corporate university) for you to explore;
- No dress code - the important thing is to dress as you feel better
And of course, the benefits you already know:
- Transportation vouchers;
- Food or meal vouchers;
- Health and dental plan.