This position is part of RD Station's International Expansion team, and is in charge of the prospecting and the introduction of partners and their first customers in RD Station Mexico's Partner Program.
You will be responsible for finding, developing and aligning the partners with the highest potential to enable their own growth, as well as RD Station's growth in Mexico. You will do that by developing our channel's commercial results, working with marketing and communication agencies and consultants, who are strategic Partners for RD Station's growth in this huge market.
The final goal of a Partner Acquisition Executive is to identify businesses whose service offer and goals are aligned with our Partner Program's value proposal, assisting them in their business necessities and helping them structure a scalable sales and revenue model. It is important to have an interest in educating them, being organized, and understand the market we're betting on, as well as celebrating the partner's commercial results and growth.
You will work side-by-side with benchmarked Inside Sales professionals, offering a top-tier learning experience to perform your job with excellence. You will also develop your Sales and Business Strategy techniques, teaching partners how to sell more and better. Our partners' growth is our own. Moreover, variable compensation based on channel revenue and efficiency goals can make up to 60% of the financial compensation (On-target Earnings - OTE)
Mission: To identify, qualify and structure partnerships with digital marketing service providers with maturity and resources to escalate the results of their projects through an Inbound strategy and RD's Partner Program.
This job can be your best career opportunity to:
- Be part of the international expansion of a fast-growing SaaS company in emerging markets;
- Structure a successful channel sales strategy at the national level;
- Develop practical skills on business diagnosis and action plans;
- Create Inbound projects with industries from across the board;
- Strengthen your network through direct contact with decision-makers from Communication, Consultancy, and Marketing;
- Develop high-performance systematic vision and business analytics skills;
- Improve your effectiveness in time, deadlines and processes management.
What's the daily routine like (what the person does and why)
- Actively prospect agency leads with the potential to become RD Station Partners;
- Analyze and qualify leads generated by the Marketing team;
- Identify the leads' challenges in offering digital marketing services, positioning our Partner Program as one of their best solutions;
- Effective pipeline and forecast management;
- Self-development with market updates and sales technique training (e.g. role-plays);
- Sharing knowledge with leads, partners and RD team;
- Participate in and/or lead projects targeting improvements for Partner Acquisition in Mexico.
What are the deliverables which indicate results are achieved in this job?
- Partner Acquisition Sales goals: Revenue and quantity of new partners;
- Partner Customer Sales goals: Revenue from the first six months of partnership;
- SAL-to-Sale conversion rate: Achieve minimum efficiency needed from the generation of Sales Approved Leads to closed New Partners, to hit sales goals and to prove the channel's effectiveness for RD's growth in Mexico.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably from areas that stimulate interface with the public, data organization, writing skills, and oral communication. Minimum capacity to analyze data and information, with practical solutions as output to quickly implement them in the sales routine.
- Basic digital marketing knowledge (SEO, SEM, Analytics, FB and Google Ads, Email marketing);
- Commercial experience in talking to customers and handling negotiations;
- Commercial strategies focused on Marketing, and on the possibility of using tools with the potential to boost the customer's concrete results;
- Intermediate English for conversation, reading, and writing;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Coachability to share knowledge and educate partners and customers on marketing and sales.
- Knowledge about SaaS metrics and/or experience with software sales;
- Experience with advertising and/or marketing agencies;
- Experience with strategic planning development.
- Work in a Great Place to Work © - one of the best companies to work in Latin America;
- Join one of Linkedin Top Companies in Latin America
- Culture of feedback and development;
- We believe in the power of diversity and inclusion - we work in an environment that allows all RDoers to feel 100% comfortable being exactly themselves and at their best;
- Courses and certifications from RD University (our corporate university) for you to explore;
- No dress code - the important thing is to dress as you feel better.