RD Station is one of the fastest growing companies in Latin America and our Partners Program represents almost 50% of new sales.
As a Farmer, your mission is to ensure partners are aligned with the Program, RD's business model, and growth expectations. This position will do that through diagnosis, development and commercial strategies to develop the partners' businesses, building a path towards sustainable growth through the generation of new business opportunities, strategic management, planning the partner's team structure, and knowledge management on business, marketing, and sales.
The final goal of a Partner Account Executive is to make their partners continuously successful, assisting them in their business necessities and helping them structure a scalable sales and revenue model. You will manage a portfolio of 50-100 partners, thus being important to have an interest in educating them, being organized, and understand the market we're betting on, as well as celebrating the partner's commercial results and growth.
You will be working side-by-side with professionals who are reference in sales, learn cutting-edge business strategies to perform with excellence, and develop your sales techniques, and knowledge on business strategies.
Get to know our Partner Program here.
How will be your daily job:
- Leverage, develop and close new deals thru partners;
- Effective pipeline and forecast management;
- Foster a great partnership relation with RD, aligning culture, processes, and communication;
- Contribute to and follow-up with the partner's strategic growth plan (sales, organizational structure, and internal processes)
- Manage the partner portfolio focusing on its development, following up with tier evolution and growth;
- Execute training for the partners' teams: Commercial (new businesses), Customer Success, planning, Marketing
- Participate in and/or lead projects targeting improvements for RD Partners' growth in Mexico.
What are we looking for?
- Experience in positions of Business Development or Sales;
- Commercial experience in talking to customers and handling negotiations;
- Basic digital marketing knowledge (SEO, SEM, Analytics, FB and Google Ads, Email marketing);
Commercial strategies focused on Marketing, and on the possibility of using tools with the potential to boost the customer's concrete results;
- Advanced English;
- Availability to go to Brazil for onboarding (one month);
- Knowledge about SaaS metrics and/or experience with software sales (desirable);
- Experience with advertising and/or marketing agencies (desirable).
- Work in a Great Place to Work © - one of the best companies to work in Latin America;
- Join one of Linkedin Top Companies in Latin America
- Culture of feedback and development;
- We believe in the power of diversity and inclusion - we work in an environment that allows all RDoers to feel 100% comfortable being exactly themselves and at their best;
- Courses and certifications from RD University (our corporate university) for you to explore;
- No dress code - the important thing is to dress as you feel better.