This position is part of RD Station's International Expansion team, and the Customer Success area is responsible for ensuring that our customers have the best experience possible, achieving their results through the adoption of RD Station Marketing as their growth platform, managing an end-to-end customer journey.
You will be responsible for developing a level of excellence in our team's CS activities and results across different channels, working with Marketing, Sales, Product, and Finance teams to activate and retain customers that adopt RD Station Marketing and allow us to conquer a leadership position in other countries.
The final goal of a Customer Success Manager is to make RD customers continuously successful, assisting them in their technical and strategic necessities to structure their own growth machine. You will manage a portfolio of partners and customers, thus being important to have an interest in educating them, being organized, and understanding the market we're betting on, as well as celebrating the inbound and partner quarterly results and growth.
You will work side-by-side with benchmarked Marketing and Sales professionals, offering a top-tier learning experience to perform your job with excellence. You will also develop your Multicultural and Business Strategy techniques, teaching customers and partners on how to grow their businesses. Our ecosystem's growth is our own.
This job can be your best career opportunity to:
- Be part of the international expansion of a fast-growing SaaS company in emerging markets;
- Structure the foundations of a brand-new international CS team that will need to scale globally;
- Foster international expansion skills in connection to Product-Market Fit and Go-to-Market concepts
- Develop practical skills on business diagnosis and action plans;
- Consult for Inbound projects with industries from across the board;
- Strengthen your network through direct contact with decision-makers from several industries in Latin America;
- Develop high-performance systematic vision and business analytics skills;
- Improve your effectiveness in time, deadlines and process management.
What's the daily routine like (what the person does and why)
- Guarantees an end-to-end customer journey, being responsible for the onboarding and ongoing processes throughout the customer lifetime with RD Station Marketing;
- Develops strategies to reach product adoption metrics;
- Identifies customer needs and provides appropriate solutions to supply them, generating revenue growth through cross-sell and up-sell;
- Manages conflicts and solves possible problems by triggering areas involved (Sales, Product, etc);
- Handles and recovers cancellation requests, by identifying risks and treating them preventively;
- Ensures adequate handoff between the Sales and CS areas;
- Conducts successful executive reviews with the customer's champion and decision-makers to secure renewals and decrease churn rates;
- Solves the alerts (NPS CTAs) of the CS platform (Gainsight), guaranteeing the resolution of any customer dissatisfaction;
- Reactively solves tickets and doubts sent by e-mail;
- Keeps customer and account information up to date;
- Acts as responsible for dealing with delinquent clients after the period of responsibility of the Finance area.
We are looking for a person:
- Passionate about customer relationship management and committed to assisting clients’ achievement of success
- Experience in talking to customers and handling negotiations;
- Curious about digital marketing and constantly willing to work on improving the technical knowledge
- Basic digital marketing knowledge (SEO, SEM, Analytics, FB and Google Ads, Email marketing) - or interest in learning through the selection process.
- Able to execute a consulting project, guaranteeing proper resources management to deliver (everything!) on time;
- Able to persuade and delegate tasks according to the client needs;
- Fluent Spanish and Advanced English for conversation, reading, and writing;
- Coachability to share knowledge and educate partners and customers on marketing and sales.
- Knowledge about SaaS metrics and/or experience with software service;
- Experience with advertising and/or marketing agencies;
- Strategic planning development.
What benefits do I get from being RDoer?
- Join one of the 25 companies that Brazilians most dream about working - Linkedin Top Companies List
- Work in a Great Place to Work © - one of the best companies to work in Santa Catarina and Brazil;
- Work side by side and learn daily with professional references in the market;
- Culture of feedback and development;
- We believe in the power of diversity and inclusion - we work in an environment that allows all RDoers to feel 100% comfortable being exactly themselves and at their best;
- Courses and certifications from RD University (our corporate university) for you to explore;
- Breakfast in the company and snacks every afternoon;
- No dress code - the important thing is to dress as you feel better;
- RDiscount - network of discounts in different stores, cinemas and restaurants;
- Gympass - great discount plans for you to practice physical exercise.
- Meal and transportation tickets
- Health and dental plan