The Business Analyst is a core contributor for the Operations to fulfill its role, aggregating a technical and experienced knowledge to our team. Supporting the planning and execution of RD's business plan, the BA works constantly on the business operation analysis to evaluate performance and promote key improvement initiatives.
We have two different opportunities for Business Analyst: Sales and Customer areas.
- Support the setting of business and department goals, together with the Operations Leaders, for performance and growth;
- Analyze and report all set of KPIs and leverage internal and external data sources in order to generate insights to increase operational performance;
- Design and implement initiatives ensuring that the customer journey is managed as an interdependent dynamic flow;
- Review financial information and adjust operational budgets and business models, to promote profitability;
- Interact with many departments to improve the alignment of the different areas towards the company's global goals.Conduct effective presentations on business challenges and opportunities at multiple levels of stakeholders.
- Understand SaaS Industry trends, and develop in-depth, vertical-based insights that help drive value for our customers and higher adoption for RD Station products.
- Business modeling and planning - Knows the design in Sales or International(opening of new markets) area for to build and evaluate a business model. Master business KPI analysis through a strong mathematical and statistical expertise.
- Problem-solving/logical reasoning - Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions. Probes all fruitful sources for answers.
- Communication - Ability to interact with multiple people of different areas developing a high level of rapport and synergy as well as by being able to listen and understand the different pains and issues in all the organization's tiers;
- English - fluent.
- Project management - Works to maximize efficiency on projects execution through an Agile methodology, keeping a clear focus on the problem, optimizing resources allocation and maintaining a high cadence of realization.
- Process Management - Good at figuring out the processes necessary to get things done. Knows how to organize people and activities. Understands how to separate and combine tasks into an efficient workflow. Can see opportunities for synergy and integration where others can’t. Can simplify complex processes;
- Data architecture and information flow - Understands the company data architecture and information flow in a way that enhances a sharp sense of where to focus to get data that is needed to solve business problems.
- Data Analysis - Capacity of querying databases and create/adapt scripts for ad-hoc analysis.
- Communication (2) - Ability to present analysis through presentations and reports, with a clear and cohesive narrative, and an appropriate choice of data visualization formats to support it.
Nice to have:
- Consulting experience
- SaaS metrics knowledge.
- Spanish: advanced.
- Desirable the availability to live in Florianópolis.
What benefits do I get from being RDoer?
- Join one of the 25 companies that Brazilians most dream about working - Linkedin Top Companies List
- Work in a Great Place to Work © - one of the best companies to work in Santa Catarina and Brazil;
- Work side by side and learn daily with professional references in the market;
- Culture of feedback and development;
- We believe in the power of diversity and inclusion - we work in an environment that allows all RDoers to feel 100% comfortable being exactly themselves and at their best;
- Courses and certifications from RD University (our corporate university) for you to explore;
- Breakfast in the company and snacks every afternoon;
- No dress code - the important thing is to dress as you feel better;
- RDiscount - network of discounts in different stores, cinemas and restaurants;
- Gympass - great discount plans for you to practice physical exercise.
And of course, the benefits you already know:
- Meal and transportation tickets
- Health and dental plan