ResProp Management's mission is to empower people to rise up and live abundantly. We combine a powerful online platform with high-autonomy teams building tech-enabled solutions to attack real economy sectors ripe for innovation. ResProp Management is the real estate private equity company within the Trustwork Nation. Our aim is to be the premier service to investors and owners of residential real estate. We have over $1 billion of assets, have consistently performed in the top quartile of all real estate private equity companies, and we were twice-named Fortune’s Top 100 Best Places to Work in the U.S. If you are a bold entrepreneur who gets excited about making a difference, keep reading.
At ResProp Management you will work with A-level talent to drive superior returns for our investors in a principled way. You will interface with our sister companies, InvestRes and Trustwork, to apply cutting-edge technology to our business that charts a new course in residential real estate. Come help us empower people to rise up and live abundantly.
What you'll be doing:
- Oversee all aspects of the service operations to ensure operational goals are achieved
- Participate in completing work orders including repairing and replacing appliances, plumbing systems, and air conditioning, heating, and electrical systems, etc.
- Maintain a positive attitude and provide quality customer service to all prospective and existing residents
- Train all maintenance teammates and encourage them to reach their full potential
- Provide input to Property Manager regarding teammate performance reviews, praise from residents, corrective action needs, etc.
- Assist Property Manager in recruiting and interviewing potential maintenance team members
- Oversee organization of maintenance shop and property appearance
- Research and evaluate current and potential products used in the maintenance and upkeep of the property
- Schedules and supervises all in-house and/or vendor work
- Manages work orders and response times, ensuring completion within established deadlines
- Responsible for the inventory, ordering, and delivery of all necessary supplies and equipment for the maintenance
- Oversee and manage a safe, healthy and accident-free environment
- Ensures OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Act) standards are met at all times
- Oversee unit turns and renovations within set goal time frames
- Walk apartments upon move out with leasing team to assess damage and determine what work is necessary to make the apartment rent ready
- Additional duties may apply.
What you must have:
- At least 8 years of general maintenance/general repair experience, 3 years of apartment industry experience required
- Management experience required
- EPA Universal certification required
- Trade skills including but not limited to plumbing, electrical, HVAC, drywall, framing, painting, roofing, cabinetry, pools, appliance, etc.
- Trade Licensing preferred but not required
- Tech savvy; efficiently use computers and basic software programs
- Must have own tool kit
- Must live within 30 minutes of property
- Must have dependable transportation and be able to accommodate a rotating on-call schedule
What we provide:
- Coaching and stretch assignments that will test your limits
- Competitive salary and equity awards
- Discounted rent at any properties owned by ResProp Management
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401(k) retirement plan