ResProp Management's mission is to empower people to rise up and live abundantly. We combine a powerful online platform with high-autonomy teams building tech-enabled solutions to attack real economy sectors ripe for innovation. ResProp Management is the real estate private equity company within the Trustwork Nation. Our aim is to be the premier service to investors and owners of residential real estate. We have over $1 billion of assets, have consistently performed in the top quartile of all real estate private equity companies, and we were twice-named Fortune’s Top 100 Best Places to Work in the U.S. If you are a bold entrepreneur who gets excited about making a difference, keep reading.
At ResProp Management you will work with A-level talent to drive superior returns for our investors in a principled way. You will interface with our sister companies, InvestRes and Trustwork, to apply cutting-edge technology to our business that charts a new course in residential real estate. Come help us empower people to rise up and live abundantly.
Before applying please review our ideals and virtues at ResPropManagement.com.
What you'll be doing:
- Conduct tours and have a closing ratio of 40% or greater for yourself.
- Coach leasing team on closing and document if they are under 40% each week.
- Shadow team members on their tours and provide feedback to them weekly and document.
- Perform follow-ups on each prospect 3 times minimum, please make sure your team is aware.
- Have team drill down and find out who we are losing prospects to and make the notes in KNOCK.
- Knock needs to be 90% engagement score throughout the day. Audit the team to make sure they are not pushing activity to the next day instead of following up. 11 am, 2 pm and 6pm knock should be cleared out.
- Update the Market Survey every Monday morning. Call each one and also look online. You can use google hangout so they do not have your cell number.
- Comp book of current comps, floor plans, and pricing. Add our property information as well. To be updated weekly aftermarket survey is updated.
- 2-3 comps need to be shopped per week. ( in-person shops )
- Show units need to be open and closed daily. Please ensure they are being freshened and any work orders made each day.
- Assist the leasing team with move-in paperwork to make sure there are no errors.
- Double close on every tour that other agents have
- Ensure the leasing office, lease documents, and marketing materials are up to date
- Create a calendar and have 2 outreach marketing needs to be done a week. Please have the agent assigned the outreach and ensure you have marketing supplies ready for each.
- Ensure all leases are uploaded at move-in or before
- Ensure all move-ins have renters insurance loaded in Resman (Stern or 3rd Party) at the time of move-in
- Ensure the team does not move any resident in without a signed and executed lease. (This will require planning ahead and looking at what is happening over the weekend in advance)
- Work with Samantha and make sure all Ellis follow-ups are made within 48 hours or less.
- Audit team to make sure all traffic is put in KNOCK
- All move-ins should be walked in advance and work orders made for any outstanding items. Also, ensure keys are cut and work before the day of the move-in
- Leasing consultant needs to walk with move-in checklist and fill it out with the day of move-in
- Team to follow up on resident work orders once completed. Also, call residents if a part is pending etc to the work order and eta of completion
- Resident activity calendar- plan at least 2 events a month and make sure we have the check request or P-card increase in advance
- Ensure that each leasing consultant has a second of the property and they are in charge of Patio violations.
Marketing and Public Relations:
- Create an annual marketing plan and ensure the execution of all marketing tactics outlined.
- Plan and implement the annual renewal leasing campaign
- Complete weekly market surveys
- Continually evaluate the marketing plan and budget based on pre-leasing velocity and resident/staff feedback to make improvements to the plan and/or adjust for new opportunities or when tactics are not effective
- Coordinate, staff, and attend all campus events that are related to on or off-campus housing
Leadership and Development:
- Train all leasing staff. Ensure their understanding and execution of ResProp policies for leasing and marketing.
- Provide motivation and oversee sales goals on a daily basis
- Monitor the appearance and attitudes of each team member and work with Samantha on these issues
- Train and supervise leasing team to ensure that they are conducting tours, diligently pursuing the close of each sale, completing follow-ups, and executing the leasing paperwork thoroughly and correctly
What we provide:
- Coaching and stretch assignments that will test your limits
- Competitive salary
- Discounted rent at any properties owned by ResProp Management
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401(k) retirement plan