ResProp Management's mission is to empower people to rise up and live abundantly. We are an innovative team focused on applying operational excellence to maximize performance. Our aim is to be the premier tech-enabled service for property owners of residential real estate. We have over $1 billion of assets under management and are focused on continued growth. We were twice-named Fortune’s Top 100 Best Places to Work in the U.S. If you are a bold leader, who gets excited about making a difference, keep reading.
At ResProp Management, you will work with A-level talent focused on growth and development. Working closely with teammates and various leaders of affiliated companies, InvestRes and Trustwork, to apply cutting-edge technology to our business that charts a new course in Multi-Family real estate management. Must have a desire to work in a fast-paced, growing organization that seeks to revolutionize the property management industry through technology.
What you'll be doing:
- Establish a robust pipeline of 3rd party property management opportunities for a tech forward property management company.
- Own the deal process from the first interaction with the property owner until the property is fully handed over at close.
- Team with operations to continually improve the property management capability.
- Provide leadership and innovative strategies to teammates on the 3rd party business development team.
- Coordinate with VP’s and Regional Managers on the takeover of new properties. Ensure owners goals and objectives are clearly communicated to management team.
- In the future, there may be pivots to other parts of our business (e.g. capital raising for our private equity capability, selling technology solutions through our tech platform, etc…)
What you must have:
- 3+ years and track record of high performance in sales, ideally in technology
- Flexibility to travel up to 75%
What we provide:
- Coaching and stretch assignments that will test your limits
- Competitive salary and equity awards
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (discretionary)