ResProp Management's mission is to empower people to rise up and live abundantly. We are an innovative team focused on applying operational excellence to maximize performance. Our aim is to be the premier tech-enabled service for property owners of residential real estate. We have over $1 billion of assets under management and are focused on continued growth. We were twice-named Fortune’s Top 100 Best Places to Work in the U.S. If you are a bold leader, who gets excited about making a difference, keep reading.
At ResProp Management, you will work with A-level talent focused on growth and development. Working closely with teammates and various leaders of affiliated companies, InvestRes and Trustwork, to apply cutting-edge technology to our business that charts a new course in Multi-Family real estate management. Must have a desire to work in a fast-paced, growing organization that seeks to revolutionize the property management industry through technology.
What you will be doing in year 1:
- Ensure strategic direction of properties are aligned with property owners and investors
- Prepare annual and monthly financials for income and operational costs, prepare monthly reporting packages, develop the plan and budgets for needed capital improvements
- Building a talent pipeline by thru internal referrals and development, external hiring, and empowering teammates to build a cohesive team that exceeds the property’s goals and objectives
- Learn our critical operating systems in order to use and coach property managers
- Participate as a key player in the business development process by being involved in potential client conversations and assist with evaluating potential takeovers as we exponentially grow and expand into new markets
- Manage and grow a region inclusive of third party management and owner managed properties.
The ideal candidate:
- First-hand, seasoned experience in multi-site property management operations of a wide variety of asset types under varying market conditions including 3rd party management
- Needs to live within the region they manage for consistent presence on site, always up-leveling the team’s performance
- Has experience in asset management, driving performance with ability to communicate with facts and data to influence direction
- Experience building a team with bench strength, successors, network for referrals creating a referral environment to build bench strength
Our compensation and benefits package is designed to encourage a long term career growth with Resprop. Your compensation can grow as you grow with the company. We evaluate your performance and provide you direct feedback throughout the year to ensure your compensation matches the work you are doing at the level you are performing. In addition, we offer the following:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Unlimited PTO (Discretionary)
- Discounted rent at ResProp properties
- Competitive salary